The DigiChick

Thread: So excited!

So excited!

I'm so excited, I'm at work and able to log on today! I've been blocked from here at work for months, (I think maybe because there's a dating site with a similar name) and haven't been able to get on during the day for months! I'm almost scared to navigate away now for fear it'll be blocked again when I come back LOL! I guess we'll see Anyway, nice to be able to say hi to all you Chicks during the day! I hope it stays unblocked for me

YAY!!! Hopefully they won't block it again... just be careful not to spend too much time here LOL
    Deena
    Currently on hiatus from creative teams
    because well, college is a mojo stealer!

Yay! That's great
    And Lisa, you're almost there! Can't wait to see your lil' pumpkin!

I know! Can you believe how close it's getting - I can't LOL! We're really excited

Bird is the word dude! KimberlyGiarrusso's Avatar
    HI!!!!!! *waves*
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Vania16 View Post
    I know! Can you believe how close it's getting - I can't LOL! We're really excited
    Ya, and once they get here it goes even faster. I can't believe my little boogie is already 6 months!!! :break_everything:

Yay, Lisa!!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Quote Originally Posted by tamra View Post
    Ya, and once they get here it goes even faster. I can't believe my little boogie is already 6 months!!! :break_everything:
    It does go so fast! Mine is already 8.5 months now! And teething and starting to crawl too! The fun things you have to look forward to Lisa!
    ~Shawna
    My Blog

Creating for:
    Amanda Heimann :: Melissa Bennett :: Kim Wresh

Well, that didn't last long - I'm blocked again! Oh well, it was fun well it lasted LOL! Guess I'll just be seeing you chicks in the evenings again

Well that bites... them stinky IT people LOL
    Deena
    Currently on hiatus from creative teams
    because well, college is a mojo stealer!

Ah man...that sooooo stinks, sweetie However will you keep that post count up??!! heehee :p I hope something happens and you have it up again at work
    ☮.▪▪.:♥♥:.:**:.▪:JENN:▪.:**:.:♥♥:.▪▪.☮
    My blogaroo...my personal site - ajoyfulheart.com...my newsletter