The DigiChick

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar

Funny "Pregnancy Test"

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Supposedly, I'm pregnant with a boy who will be 12 lbs, 1 oz, and the son of Boss Hogg.
    You little whiskey-sippin' momma, you succumbed to the slick, double-dealin' charm of Boss Hogg. Your child will probably grow up to be a Lord (slum or war).

:rofl:

(and no, I'm not, I repeat, not pregnant!)

Squirrel!! Hanging with the Chicks! ccouch's Avatar
    Nice, Charlene!!

Here's mine:

christine, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so d**n cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 15 lbs, 2 oz and have brown hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

...unfortunately, **** Cheney appears to be the father. DH is not going to be pleased

hahaha! Here's mine:

Sinead, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 10 lbs, 13 oz and have brown hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the father. Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone.

and I'm another one who is DEFINITELY NOT pregnant. hahaha!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

One Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! StaceyD's Avatar
    Too funny!!! I am having a 12lb 9oz baby boy and the father is THE MAILMAN!!! LOL
    Stacey

Digi Chick STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! Deena's Avatar
    Well first time through, it said i was not preggo and should re-test (not sure if this was for everyone LOL)....

Then it said boy, but i SOOOO cannot remember anything else after it told me Bill O'Reilly was the father, that was on spin factor that seriously grossed me out beyond belief!! I cannot stand that man!!
    Deena
    Currently on hiatus from creative teams
    because well, college is a mojo stealer!

Super Chick Hanging with the Chicks! jpysgrl's Avatar
    That is just too funny.

Valerie, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 2 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

And the proud daddy....
    The Neighbor Kid
    Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

Ok now the neigbors kid is 19 with brown hair and blue eyes.... NO I DIDN'T!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Valgal's Avatar
    The neighbor kid? OMG! That is too funny.

WHat is UP with all the large babies? Did a guy make this up or is it just for fun to have amazon babies.

My boy is going to be 16 friggin pounds! My babies father is (puke) Ralph Nader. It was the first time he'd had s*x since 1963 and I had to pay him $50 bucks for cuddle time.

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    ROFL, this is really funny! My child's dad was Arnold Schwarzenegger, but since I wasn't happy with this answer I clicked on the "pick another dad"... Yeah, great idea: my dad's child is now Janet Reno! ROFLMAO!

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! tamra's Avatar
    My baby boy isn't going to be big. I don't know what you all are eating, but my baby is going to weigh 6 lbs. 7 oz. Deena, I'm sorry, but Bill O'Reilly is my baby daddy too.

And you're right Chloe... picking another dad only gets worse. I got PeeWee Herman when I did that!

It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you. Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    It could be worse - mine's daddy was Micheal Jackson!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Valgal's Avatar
    Pee Wee Herman? :rofl:

Super Chick Hanging with the Chicks! jpysgrl's Avatar
    :rofl: Pee Wee Herman the actor or the movie goer?:rofl:

Digi Chick STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! Deena's Avatar
    Oh goodness, these baby's daddy's are hilarious!
    Deena
    Currently on hiatus from creative teams
    because well, college is a mojo stealer!

OMG I'm lauging so hard!!

Apparently I'm going to have a beautiful baby boy, 15 pounds 2 oz, blond (yeah right as I'm latin) and gorgeous like a Greek God... and the father it....

THE POPE!!!!
    ROFL!!!!
    :hosed: HOT LATIN CHICK IN DA HOUSE

Super Chick Hanging with the Chicks! jessie97's Avatar
    here is mine:
    Lisa, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 9 lbs, 9 oz and have red hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Fun thing is I just had a dream that I had another girl.

I ♥ TDC! :) Hanging with the Chicks! Priscilla's Avatar
    Um........WRONG

No pregnancy detected Our remote testing didn't detect any apparent signs of pregnancy. Because there is always a small margin of error during remote testing operations, we strongly recommend that you verify the results with a re-test. To do this, click the "Re-Test" button below.

I ♥ TDC! :) Hanging with the Chicks! Priscilla's Avatar
    Clicked the retest button and......

It's A Girl! Priscilla, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 9 oz and have brown hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
    Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.
    and the next part is just toooo bad. :eek:

The Pope Oh, girl- that is just so wrong on so many levels, we don't even know where to begin. Thanks for bringing down the Catholic Church single-handedly.

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! tamra's Avatar
    Hey, no laughing at my baby daddy! PeeWee is... ummm... okay, so laugh! I'm so ashamed. :rofl:

Chatty Chick Hanging with the Chicks!
    This is TOOOOOO FUNNY
    I am having an 11 pound boy with the HOT Neighbor Boy...HA HA HA
    Nikon D40
    Nikkor 18-135 mm
    PSPX

Fast as fast can be...you'll never catch me. Hanging with the Chicks! Paula's Avatar
    OMGosh! I am going to have a 14 oz baby boy named Luke Gabriel Nader with Ralph Nader!! ROFLMBO