View Poll Results: What's Your Scrapbooking Style?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Graphic & Clean

104 49.06%
  • Shabby

63 29.72%
  • Grungy

12 5.66%
  • Funky & Bright

24 11.32%
  • Heritage

9 4.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's your scrapbook style?

What's your scrapbook style?
    Holly McCaig

we should be able to choose more than one, lol! or at least have an 'all of the above' option.
    ~*~tracey~*~

how awesome to scrap many styles! i try sometimes and it just always comes out funky! LOL
    Holly McCaig

Well, I voted Shabby, but I actually try a couple of those styles!
    I <3 DMM!!

TheMandaBean Blog

Lil' Sweetie Avatar by SweetMindy

I love trying on SB styles - I love doing something different.

Most of the time my pages lean towards a clean, line-it-up look.

Sometimes I play collage (paper), ultra simple, Becky sketch a LOT. Scraplifts get me to try new things. While lifting another's design, I get to try on a new look (like trying on your friend's clothes). I love playing around!!

Cool

WOW, I guess that's why I started digi scrapping! (epiphany)

I voted for graphic/clean...but I also do Shabby, Grungy, and Funky & Bright. Depends on my mood.
    Bree
    Creating Is My Life

Proudly creating layouts for: Amanda Rockwell, Amber Clegg, Elemental Scraps, Kathy Moore, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Miriam Lima, Misty Mareda, Nancy Kubo, and Susan Bartolini!

I voted shabby, but I think that it's more graphic. I don't know.

I look at my LOs and think they are bla-zay and not that thrilling.
    (aka Gina)

The Tea House

I voted for clean and graphic, but sometimes I also like to try Shabby
    ~Suzy~
    (aka olivia_abi)

My BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by holly
    how awesome to scrap many styles! i try sometimes and it just always comes out funky! LOL
    lol! i just go with whatever works for the pictures. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    ~*~tracey~*~

I guess there should have been an option somewhere between grapic and shabby... cuz that's what I am too. I like clean lines but love using shabby & grungy looking papers with them.

I am definately a clean and graphic scrapper, but since going digital I find that I am using more patterned papers...I don't have that scissor fear that I use to have!

Heather
    Heather Roselli

I voted "graphic and clean" but usually vary my style depending on the photos and the kit I'm using.

Alot depends on the photo and the kit I use but most often graphic and clean..trying to venture out of my comfort zone...LOL...

Im never all the sure about what my style is. anyone care to tell me?
    Last edited by juzzie; 10-20-2005 at 03:14 AM.
    Mummy to Katrina & Sabrina

Published Layouts = 5 and 1 on the way

Past CT for Designs for Krista, LaWanna Desjardin & Kathy Moore
    Guest CT for Trish Jones, Nancy Comelab and Rachael Giallongo

Well, I voted graphic because I tend to be a very linear scrapper. Despite my love for those cluttered collage layouts, I just can't make them work for me and have layout envy when I see others doing it so well. I think I also fall into the shabby category, though, cuz everything I like has to be a bit distressed.

I think I am a clean lines scrapper...Wish I could get the "collagy" look down (in paper sbing too) but think it looks "messy"...=)
    Karon
    (car-on)

I voted shabby.. but it really just depends.. I like my papers shabby..but I tend to lean towards a clean layout I think... then again.. that's today..LOL

well i voted shabby because i have been leaning towards it recently, but i really would like to try new things and have been trying... i like variety... it's the spice of life, you know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast