The DigiChick

Following The Pea Trail...

Hi Everyone,

I am new, also. I heard about this site through the many posts on the 2Peas board.

I have already spent half the day creating a digi LO, posting on the boards, and...checking the chat zone here. I think I can safely say this is Scrapbooking Sunday!

Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

Mary Rose

Hanging with the Chicks!
    Welcome -- we hope you will be very inspired here !! Can't wait to see your layouts.
    Kristy

thanks for dropping by! we're in the middle of some cleanup work here, so pardon our mess!
    Holly McCaig

Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar
    What a pretty lady you are Miss Mary... so glad you decided to join us! Please make yourself at home... we're all a bit crazy, but we're lots of fun! :tounge_sm

Welcome, we're glad to have you here!

Kim

Hanging with the Chicks! paula_duncan's Avatar
    Welcome to the group Mary Rose! I look forward to seeing your layouts!
    ~ Paula Duncan ~

~MY BLOG~
    ~MY GALLERY~

You have been lead to a great place, glad you joined us Mary Rose!

Hanging with the Chicks! WyoWoman's Avatar
    welcome - you'll have a lot of fun!
    Kristin

Welcome, welcome!

Glad you found the DC site! Join right in... I am sure you are bound to know some people here w/o even trying.
    (aka Gina)

The Tea House

Hanging with the Chicks! UnDecided's Avatar
    Glad you've joined the family -- you'll never find a nicer, happier community!!
    Christie
    Let's see if I can keep this BLOG up...

*Icon courtesy of Coquettish*

Hi and welcome! Glad you found us!

Hi Mary! Glad you wandered on over.

Awww...You guys are soooo sweet!

Thank you for making me feel so welcome! I just entered into the "Digi Zone" only a few weeks ago. Since then, the term "TMI" (Too Much Information) would be an understatement! But I have very quickly become obsessed with All Things Digital.

I've completed three LO's already within a week's time and currently working on my fouth. Wow! Much faster than my usual 1 LO/per week mode! (I'm slightly a perfectionist and work hard to get that straight edge...) With digital, straight edges are so much easier, eh?

Gina, I LOVE your stuff! I just bought the "Outdoors" pp and the "Wild Country" kit. (plus your cute little flowers!) I was so excited to see the "Outdoors" colors because that will probably be the bulk of my LO content. My husband and I go hiking often and love spending time outdoors.

I just posted a LO called "Peace." I'll be working on more and I look forward to seeing more stuff and getting inspired. I can tell already that this is an amazing group!!

Warmly,

Mary Rose

Great to have you here Mary Rose! You're gonna love it here!!

New

Hi I am kinda new as well and I think this is an outstanding site. I have tried to upload an avatar sized 96x96 and the program tells me it is bigger than 150x150 so it exceeds the size limit. Can someone help me please. I want to show off my new avatar. lol Thanks a bunch. Birgit