Thread: Scrapbooks Etc

Scrapbooks Etc

Just saw on Carrie Colberts blog this good news... I really like this mag for a change of pace from CK... so I am pumped.

<<< We at BH&G Scrapbooks Etc. are thrilled to announce that we’ll be increasing our publication frequency to 8 regular issues per year in 2006! Hope this excites you all as much as it excites us. Lots of exciting things in store!
    >>>

Never enough magazines for me!
    Kristy

Oooooo! That's exciting! I JUST subscribed to this magazine!
    Christy Lyle

Blog Me
    My Gallery

Woohoo! Love this mag too! And I have a subscription to it!

that's great news...I've been waiting for that. I don't take CK anymore because I like BHG so much better.

thanks for sharing!

Very cool Kristy... another subscription to add onto the list!
    Christie
    Let's see if I can keep this BLOG up...

*Icon courtesy of Coquettish*

I adore Scrapbooks Etc.! So ya..this is good news to me.
    I <3 DMM!!

TheMandaBean Blog

Lil' Sweetie Avatar by SweetMindy

Well, I'm feeling leftout! Perhaps I should subscribe too? LOL I love this mag!

I'll have to add myself to the list of those who need to subscribe! Love that mag!

I just picked up my very first copy of Scrapbooks Etc...and I have to say that it is 100x better than CK! I will be subbing in December, I think!
    Bree
    Creating Is My Life

Proudly creating layouts for: Amanda Rockwell, Amber Clegg, Elemental Scraps, Kathy Moore, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Miriam Lima, Misty Mareda, Nancy Kubo, and Susan Bartolini!

Where can I see this Mag? I have never heard of it before. Is it for digital scrapbooking only or is it for paper scrapbooking?

Thanks!

*Request that your local library carry it I used to just mooch magazines off of Angie, but now she's moved half way across the state...I will have to get my fill of browsing through their pages while I am here Maybe she has this one...

This is great news! I really enjoy this mag.

This is my favorite mag now. I think it is better than CK. I just love the article topics better.

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Candiflip
    Where can I see this Mag? I have never heard of it before. Is it for digital scrapbooking only or is it for paper scrapbooking?

Thanks!
    It is primarily a paper scrapbooking mag, but they DO feature digital layouts sometimes too!
    Christie
    Let's see if I can keep this BLOG up...

*Icon courtesy of Coquettish*

I also really like Scrabooks Etc. I just picked up their Photography supplement last night, all about becoming more familiar with your camera, and becoming a better photog, all geared towards scrappers!