The DigiChick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bird is the word dude! Hanging with the Chicks! KimberlyGiarrusso's Avatar

Calgon *PLEASE* take me away.

Ok...I think my life is getting a little crazy. Check out what has happened around here in just the last 2 weeks.

I started school (whoa.....being 30 and back in school is crazy hard)
    Braydon graduated kindergarten (can you say cupcakes for 60 kids?)
    My girls completed their first year of tinytots classes (pizza party YAY)
    My BFF left for Sacramento for 8 weeks (possibly a year) so we partied every day last week.
    I conceptualized, and started a tumbling class for my town (thanks jacque...love you girl for all your advice and help)
    I was a bridesmaid in a wedding
    My husband changed shifts so I am with the kids by myself for a lot longer each day

and the result of it all?.......

I crashed my car yesterday. Ok it wasn't a big crash or anything, but I was leaving the rec. center and I crashed my minivan into a city truck. :laught16:

The scary part is....I am still on cloud nine. I thought having all this on my plate and 4 kids home every single day (we are already out for summer) would drive me nuts, but nah...it's all good in the g-land hood!

So what is going on with everyone else? How has your week been?
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

Dude you are superwoman. I don't know how you do it all!

It scares the crap out of me to think of what life is going to be like with 4 kids once the twins are born!!!!

It's going to be crazy and fabulous. Oh man, I love babies and I am soooo excited for you. I think about you all the time. How are you feeling?
    Kimberly Giarrusso

Super Chick Hanging with the Chicks! dst212 (Daniela)'s Avatar
    Oh, man... I can barely manage my one kid and my house. Kim, you're my hero!
    Creating for:

Bella Scraps & Loja ScrapBlog
    Guest for Fruit Loop Sally, After Five Designs, Kate Hadfield and Joana Carvalho
    Always up for a good guest spot!

Squirrel!! Hanging with the Chicks! ccouch's Avatar
    Ditto that! Kim your status as super-chick is once again confirmed!! LOL!

This week, I'm kinda feeling overwhelmed. Just about 4 weeks till Little Lily joins us and there's much to be done. I am trying to do as much fun stuff with and for Camille in these next few weeks as I can, but there's also my horribly filthy house. Ugh. And, I don't have the energy for much that I want or need to do

I'm considering getting someone to come & clean for me cause I know that would lift my spirits SO much. When my house is a wreck and I can't get to it like I'd like to, I get all blah feeling.

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar
    I'm in awe, Kim!! That's awesome

I have an online friend coming this weekend. I can't wait to meet her! She has two boys close to the age of my girls, so we should have a blast
    And I'm attempting a hybrid project at the moment. I can't wait to see if it works!!

You go girl. At least you sound like you're lovin it.
    Susan Toon
    Photography Biz: http://www.madisonblvd.com
    Creating For: Paislee Press, TaylorMade Designs, Cinzia Loosemore, Julie Bullock, Kelley Mickus and Julia Makotinsky

It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you. Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    wow Kim - I don't know how you do it!

It's a little bit crazy here with us both working full time, buying a house and living in it while DH renovates it (luckily I married a carpenter LOL), DS is in soccer for the first time this year and he LOVES it. Work is insanely busy right now (well, not right now, I'm on lunch haha!). I've been so busy, I have a ton of scrapping to catch up on!

Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! mzkellyb's Avatar
    Wow, Kim! That's a whole lotta stuff going on! That's awesome that you are still so happy about it all and not pulling your hair out.

I'm nervous about having my nephew stay with us on & off throughout the summer which will make 4 kids in my house, 4 boys. lol In just over a week I am attempting a drive to MI to hang out with the family until DH gets back from CA and bring said nephew home with me. I am having some issues with the anxiety that comes along with me taking a trip. lol And I have to do all the driving! I know it's silly, but it's stressing me out, but the boys are so excited to go see everyone and we don't know if we'll get a chance to get up there before we move to CA.
    ..::Kelly::..

Happy to be creating for:

Quote Originally Posted by ccouch View Post
    I'm considering getting someone to come & clean for me cause I know that would lift my spirits SO much. When my house is a wreck and I can't get to it like I'd like to, I get all blah feeling.
    Our houses are supposed to be clean?
    Dang...noone ever told me that part. :laught16:
    Kimberly Giarrusso

Chatty Super Star Users Awaiting Email Confirmation MarshaZepeda's Avatar
    (do we have a falling outta my chair smiley?) lol! DAAAANG girlie! that's A LOT!! wow... way to go on handling it though! you deserve a super mommy award!

around here, I've been doing my best to stay on track with working out. my dh got me a personal trainer (after me begging for years!!!) so I've been concentrating on losing all the "omg I turned 30" weight!!! Seriously! I've gained 10 lbs in the last 6 months and not in a good way! It's summer vacay now so we're trying to get on a good schedule...

Wow honey I was exhausted reading that, you are like super mom times 10!!! Hugs and hope you get some much deserved r&r soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaterTot View Post
    Wow, Kim! That's a whole lotta stuff going on! That's awesome that you are still so happy about it all and not pulling your hair out.

I'm nervous about having my nephew stay with us on & off throughout the summer which will make 4 kids in my house, 4 boys. lol In just over a week I am attempting a drive to MI to hang out with the family until DH gets back from CA and bring said nephew home with me. I am having some issues with the anxiety that comes along with me taking a trip. lol And I have to do all the driving! I know it's silly, but it's stressing me out, but the boys are so excited to go see everyone and we don't know if we'll get a chance to get up there before we move to CA.
    Oh ya, I don't like driving either. Well, I like driving in LA and stuff (call me crazy but I love the traffic) but I pass out when we drive across the desert. In my family I am the designated driver for our RV and when we take trips I stress for like a week before.

You will get through it. And hey.....did I miss something? You are moving to CA? Where?
    Kimberly Giarrusso

Quote Originally Posted by MarshaZepeda View Post
    (do we have a falling outta my chair smiley?) lol! DAAAANG girlie! that's A LOT!! wow... way to go on handling it though! you deserve a super mommy award!

around here, I've been doing my best to stay on track with working out. my dh got me a personal trainer (after me begging for years!!!) so I've been concentrating on losing all the "omg I turned 30" weight!!! Seriously! I've gained 10 lbs in the last 6 months and not in a good way! It's summer vacay now so we're trying to get on a good schedule...
    I am laughing so hard right now. I just turned 30 too so I am feeling your "omg I turned 30" weight too. HA!!!

It's good that you are working out. I wish I would just do it. I own a treadmill and I have a membership to curves that I haven't used in well over a year. :laught16:
    Kimberly Giarrusso

One Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! crazygirl's Avatar
    dude, you ARE super woman...
    love you to pieces!

Wait until you get to 35 and it's not as easy to lose weight as it was in your 20s and early 30s. LOST THE WEIGHT NOW! lol

Life is crazy here. We're on summer vacation already, though both girls go back for the 2 day a week summer program starting next week--YAY! We're totally off our schedule because by the time we're ready to head out to the gym, Katie has decided that she's ready for a nap. And this week (and next), Maggie has swimming lessons in the afternoon, so no afternoon nap for Katie, either.

Add to that that we got a puppy on Monday, and life is feeling quite crazy these days. I haven't gotten to the gym as much as I'd like in the last week or so (though I'm still doing stuff at home including some pre-hab exercises and work for my knees). I don't know how you're doing all that you're doing, Kim. You're a better woman than me!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    I wanna lose the "OMG - I turned 41" weight please! And yes - it gets harder to lose it, Sinead's right!

My Gosh Super Kim! I will send you some Energizer Bunny Batteries, K? I'm tired just reading all that for you!

Still trying to balance out having the boys home for the summer and our puppy added into the mix! We have therapists coming to the house, but have it at once a day now. Which is nice, but also means you can't go do much, for there's a therapist coming at some point in the middle of the day! We've been using the new pool like crazy! It's heating up! But can't complain too much - I still have geraniums blooming and it's June! Usually they're burned up by now...
    My house is almost clean at the moment, but I have laundry like crazy!

I got The Host the other day and have been trying to read it inbetween...

Always a Chick Hanging with the Chicks! KarenLewis's Avatar
    Wow you are definitely superwoman.

I've been busy renovating our kitchen. The dishwasher overflowed and ruined our wood floors so seeing as they needed to be replaced we decided on an impromptu kitchen renovation. I'm currently knee deep in kitchen stuff and hiding out in the study so I don't have to look at all the mess. Plus side is the kitchen is already starting to look better than it did but I just can't wait to get it finished. Of course now that I've read all that you've done I'm going to stop complaining.......lol

Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! mzkellyb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyGiarrusso View Post
    You will get through it. And hey.....did I miss something? You are moving to CA? Where?
    We are moving to CA. It was supposed to be 29 Palms, but about a week after we found that out they changed his orders to Camp Pendleton, so we will be spending this next Thanksgiving in San Diego. I'm not looking forward to that drive at all. The 3 boys will drive me bonkers by the first day I'm sure. lol Thankfully that trip won't be made on my own.
    ..::Kelly::..

Happy to be creating for:

Chatty Super Star Hanging with the Chicks! annscraps's Avatar
    WOW Kim - you are nuts - I thought it was just a rumor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast