The DigiChick

Squirrel!! Hanging with the Chicks! ccouch's Avatar

NSBR: Baby Names :)

Okay, so we are getting close to my due date with our next baby girl, and we're completely up in the air about middle names. Wanna give us a hand?

We are naming her Lily (not Lillian - just Lily). She is being named after one of my husband's aunts, whom we see somewhat frequently. Such a fantastic lady!! Because there will be 2 Lilys when the family gets together, we will likely refer to her as "Lily middle-name" to differentiate. So, the middle name is kinda important. We're not tied to any other family names that we could come up with - - nothing really seems to work.

Here are a few that we've come up with and I'd love to hear suggestions! Oh, and our last name is Couch.

Lily Paige
    Lily Danielle
    Lily Katherine (calling her Lily Kate)
    Lily Caroline

a few other suggestions from DH and DD:
    (DH) Lily Padina (Lily Pad)
    (DD) Lily Scooby Doo

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar
    :rofl: at his suggestions. They sound like my DH, who thought Quinlan Robert (nickname: Q-Bert) was a good name!

I like Lily Paige best, myself. Do any of those names have special meaning to you, or do you just like the sound?

I ♥ TDC! :) Hanging with the Chicks! Priscilla's Avatar
    Lily Kate is great

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! tamra's Avatar
    I like Lily Paige or Lily Katherine best. I also like the name Danielle and almost used it with both my girls.

Just letting you know, I'm gonna call her Lily Pad no matter what you name her! :laught16:
    j/k

LOL Tamra now I like that!!! Although the Scooby Do one sounds like something my little one would say!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Being creative is not a hobby, it's a way of life. Hanging with the Chicks! Juno's Avatar
    Lily Scooby Doo :laught16: I love the sound of Lily Kate, so I'd go for Lily Katherine.

LOL - Tamra!! I'd expect nothing less from you, my love!

Lily Paige we just like the sound of.
    Lily Katherine - - Katherine is actually DH's grandmother's middle name. Sorry....forgot to mention that before!

Weeeeell, if Lily Scooby Doo is definitely out, then I love the sound of Lily Kate - It's adorable!!
    ~Lisa

My Gallery

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! AndreaBurns's Avatar
    I think I like Lily Kate best... but I'm not sure if Lily Kate Couch is too much "ck" sound... KWIM?

I heard the name Lila Grace the other day, and thought it was SO beautiful, especially as a double name....

Bird is the word dude! Hanging with the Chicks! KimberlyGiarrusso's Avatar
    I like Lily Kathrine and Lily Paige. Wow, either way, she is going to have a gorgeous name!!!!!!
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaBurns View Post
    I think I like Lily Kate best... but I'm not sure if Lily Kate Couch is too much "ck" sound... KWIM?

I heard the name Lila Grace the other day, and thought it was SO beautiful, especially as a double name....
    I know exactly what you mean...that's one of my problems with it. Although we'd likely only refer to her as Lily Kate some of the time. Mostly, it'd just be Lily Couch.

Lila Grace is gorgeous! One of DH's work associates had a little girl about 8 months ago, and they named her Lily Grace. We told them Lily was our name too...but we all agreed that they had "exclusive" rights to Grace! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyGiarrusso View Post
    I like Lily Kathrine and Lily Paige. Wow, either way, she is going to have a gorgeous name!!!!!!
    Thanks, hon!

I agree with Lily Kate!

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! Lia Designs's Avatar
    I love Lily Danielle
    Melanie

My Fanblinkie:

CREATIVE FOR:

Chatty Chick Hanging with the Chicks! suzyqscraps's Avatar
    I like Lily Kate too.

I vote for Lily Kate! I think that is so cute!

Also creating for: Rachel Young and Penny Springmann

Fast as fast can be...you'll never catch me. Hanging with the Chicks! Paula's Avatar
    What about:

Lily Ann
    Lily Christine (after mommy)

I love Lily Paige and Lily Katherine.

I really like Lily Kathrine. My daughters name is Lillian and we call her Lily and her middle name is Joy. Also a family name but im just in love with it. Congrats on your impending arrival honey!