The DigiChick

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar

Unhappy Where are my pink lines?

I know this is gonna sound silly, but I'm lost. A while back I somehow (don't know how obviously) started getting these pink lines while scrapping in PSCS2. I realized they were to help line things up nicely and came to really depend on them. Well, the other day my CS decided to reset to its default settings and now my pink lines are gone. Does anyone know how to get them back? I'm sure it's going to be something really simple, but hey, it's got me stumped. TIA!

Try looking under the "View" menu and then "show" and then grid : ) hope that works for you Laura! If not, let us know...someone is sure to have the answer right? : )

Robin...

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar
    Thanks Robin! It wasn't 'grids'... but, it was there... 'smart guides'! Woohoo!

I just heard about these 'smart guides' yesterday! They sound very interesting...

Mind you, I just discovered regular old guides...lol...gotta take things one step at a time...
    Bree
    Creating Is My Life

Proudly creating layouts for: Amanda Rockwell, Amber Clegg, Elemental Scraps, Kathy Moore, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Miriam Lima, Misty Mareda, Nancy Kubo, and Susan Bartolini!

Funny, I was just coming around looking for the answer to making guides disappear.....forever!!

Mine are greenish in PSCS, and I'm always accidently dragging them over into my project. It's just one of those little annoyances, because I have to stop and drag them back out of my way. Any quick keys for making them disappear? I use Ctrl+' quite often for turning the grid lines on and off, so I am hoping there's something for the guides, too.

Jess...you can turn guides on and off in PSCS with Ctrl+;

HTH!
    Bree
    Creating Is My Life

Proudly creating layouts for: Amanda Rockwell, Amber Clegg, Elemental Scraps, Kathy Moore, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Miriam Lima, Misty Mareda, Nancy Kubo, and Susan Bartolini!

It does help! Thanks! Easy to remember, too. (doh!)

you can also undo a guide, so if it's something you just did, ctrl+z it and it should go away. thanks for the ctrl+; trick too, that will come in handy!
    Meredith Fenwick

~avatar by sweet mindy~