The DigiChick

Printer - need a new one tomorrow!

I'm in the market for a printer. I cannot afford a wide-format printer right now so I have to settle for one that prints up to 8.5x11 at the very least.

I'd like to stay around $100 for one that prints photos and can run envelopes, index cards, etc. through it (for my wedding invitations - my wide format just crapped out on me tonight so I need cheap and good...and tomorrow!). I really do not need it to scan/copy/fax either but it seems they're hard to find these days without those features so if it has it I guess what can I do? As long as it has good quality prints, minimal problems and the price is right!

Any suggestions?

happy to be a chick Hanging with the Chicks! MariKoegelenberg's Avatar
    I must confess...I had a Canon Pixma Printer and I just loved it! I know you can get a reasonable one at about $ 50 + so maybe have a look around for that?

[MKC Newsletter] [MKC TOU]

[The Cutting Files]
    - Revolutionary NEW Way to use your Digital Die-Cutter

Happy to create for
    [THE HYBRID CHICK] [THE HYBRID KID]

I am partial to Epson ones - any will do - I have about 3 or 4 in our home and we have had little to no problems with them!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Little Miss Template Maker Hanging with the Chicks! kelleighr's Avatar
    I have an HP all-in-one. I love the quality of the vivera inks. HP will deliver them to my door, overnight, for free. nice.
    Kelleigh
    My store at The Digichick