Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Its Here! My first Hybrid Project

Ok finally Ive finished LOL. All need now is button or something to stick on the front. Jordan (my son) did offer a button off his pyjamas LOL but I told him that we will wait n see if I find something else.

Here is one preview. The rest is on my blog. So! what do you think?

Credits here

Hugs Melissa
    Stay @ Home Mum to Shania (14) & Jordan (10)

:: My Store :: My Blog ::

you did GREAT! I am so happy for you! Way to GO!!!!! and what a precious offer to share his PJ button may be worth waiting til he outgrows them and pop that button right off with a note on the bottom with is giving offer! that or put another on his PJs and use it...you will smile big about it years later! I love the sweet heart of children!
    I love creating for:

Thank you Theresa. He is 11 now so there isnt likely to be another babyish button around unless I hunt thru my nephews stuff that maybe have been left behind LOL. Otherwise I will go buy me one for it.

Hugs
    Melissa

Your box turned out so cute. I'm so proud of you for stretching yourself on this project. AWESOME!!
    Jill Jarvis...check out my blog

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Oh my thats just gorgeous!!! and what a sweet heart offering up the button... do your jammies come with spare buttons inside? worth checking maybe take that one to add to the inside of the tin too along with a little note...
    Cheryl

Proudly scrapping for
    Lynne-Marie, creashens and Roadside Designs, Siamese Studio
    Proudly published in
    Up2Scrap and Somerset Digital Studio, Ready, Set, Create

Awww, so precious! Love it, I was looking closely to check what was digital and what was real...
    Creating for:

Bella Scraps & Loja ScrapBlog
    Guest for Fruit Loop Sally, After Five Designs, Kate Hadfield and Joana Carvalho
    Always up for a good guest spot!

Wow! It looks amazing, you did a fabulous job!

Lead Geekette

:: My Twitter :: My Blog ::

This turned out SO great! I'm off to the blog to see the rest!

It's adorable!!

Also creating for Kelleigh Ratzlaff

Quote Originally Posted by dst212 (Daniela) View Post
    Awww, so precious! Love it, I was looking closely to check what was digital and what was real...

LOL the only thing real was the tin, ribbon, cardstock and photopaper. The rest is digital. I bought a button for it now... its a little blue heart one.

Thanks everyone... I appreciate all your comments.

Hugs
    Melissa

PS! I went to the tobacconist to look for another tin coz I want to make one of my daughter. They had none! but he said he will ask his stockist next time they come in. So I will be checking back in next week or so.

OH!! I also went to the scrapbook shop and bought me stuff... a chinese box, 2 purses, and a case full of maya road chipboard books. Unfortunately the shop doesnt get the templates for the chinese box etc... they are already made up. So looks like I will be making templates out of them so I can make my own purses etc! I also bought this castle book! Am going to make it for my little niece. I will show the finished project when i get it done!

Oh, that is just TOOO CUTE!!! fabulous job!

Melissa- the box is WONDERFUL!!! What a great job! Welcome to Hybridland!
    I *AM* the Geeky Diva!
    My Poor Neglected Blog

Oh my that is fabulous!!
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

Awesome Melissa! Love all the inside pages, too!

Oh, and keep an eye on my shop for something you might be able to use on your next hybrid project!!!
    Kelleigh
    My store at The Digichick

Thank you everyone!

Ok kelleigh I will do just that! thanks

Hugs
    Melissa

Thank you ladies. Im really proud of it. I cant wait till i make my daughters one.

Im currently doing a castle album from creative imaginations. Foldable thingee.. lol.. anyway, Ugh.. im having dramas with it. So ive walked away for now. Having a break from it. and I will get back to it later lol

Hugs
    Melissa

I wanna see that castle project - sounds really different!

Yup I will post it up when its done. And explain all the ups n downs about it lol

Hugs
    Melissa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast