The DigiChick

Question Holiday Ideas - aside from Ornaments?

I wanted to make a Happy Holidays hybrid sign. Perhaps one that is strung together with fibers and glitter and other fun stuff.

Anyone have any ideas or pics to brainstorm off of?

Ooo! Jill just made a cute chipboard sign that says "Joy." Don't think it's in the gallery yet, but it will be on my blog in the morning... let me see if I can get the image...

sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

And didn't someone (maybe Jill again--because she rocks the home decor!) make a Happy Halloween sign? Hmm... off to the gallery to find what I'm talking about! LOL!

EDIT: Not sure if this is the one I was remembering, but this will work:

Jill rocks!
    Last edited by nicoleseitler; 12-11-2008 at 10:29 PM.

Hey, I did a stocking thing with these:
    Kelleigh
    My store at The Digichick

My network here at the house went down so the joy chipboard isn't in the gallery yet. Here is a halloween banner I did.

Let me tell you I had so much fun just playing and experimenting with this thing. I wish I had time to do one for Christmas. I'm thinking about doing one for Valentine's Day first thing in January so we can enjoy it longer.

Have fun with whatever you decide to do!
    Jill Jarvis...check out my blog

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

I thought someone had done a Christmas banner too here....dang I can't remember who.....but good thread Mikkel!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Good stuff! Keep it coming!

Nicole - I have garland on the banisters in my house just like you! All decorated too but I went with a gold theme so there's no red on ours.

Quote Originally Posted by jjstar View Post
    My network here at the house went down so the joy chipboard isn't in the gallery yet. Here is a halloween banner I did.

Let me tell you I had so much fun just playing and experimenting with this thing. I wish I had time to do one for Christmas. I'm thinking about doing one for Valentine's Day first thing in January so we can enjoy it longer.

Have fun with whatever you decide to do!
    Ah! There it is! I thought I remembered that! You are SUCH the home decor queen.