Andrea Burns' Retirement Sale...

The time has come for me to say Goodbye... I want to try and focus on my Custom Portraiture business. And as bittersweet as that is, it is GREAT for you!

60% OFF EVERYTHING (reflected during check out).

Andrea Burns Designs at TDC

Don't forget the Double Ups!

Sale ends Jan 31, and when they are gone... they are G.O.N.E!

Awe! I have always loved your designs. Sounds bittersweet, but I know you will do great in your next venture!

Wait!! That means I can't tell people that they have to own your incredible frames

I'm so excited for you, though very sad about you hanging up your "designer" hat.

I'm sad to see you go as a designer, but I can't wait to see all the beautiful pix you'll take!!! And YAYAYAY for the great sale! LOL (Someone said "excited"? LOL)

So sorry to see you leave designing, Andrea! Your latest stuff has been just incredible! Heck - I even used one of the papers as a necklace pendant! You will be missed! I pray that your photography business would flourish -- keep us posted, okay?!

I'm totally in love with your alphas, so I'm sad to see there won't be anymore, but glad that you will be having a new (or perhaps more focused) adventure!

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

Good luck to you... loved your designs.
    Jenn