The DigiChick

Smile Printing Lay Outs done by hand

Just finished a girls vacation with 11 other women. The scrapbook is large and on 12x 12 sheets. I will give it as a gift to my friend but would like to have a copy of my own. How do I get this album printed when it is not digital? I did take pictures of the pages but it is not the same as copy. Any help would be appreciated. This is my first time on this site and I am a bit lost in knowing where to go to start.
    Kathy

It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you. Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    I think some office supply places can make color photocopies that large.

http://www.sbtoshare.com/Paper.htm

this place makes copies as well

Thanks Yvette,

I went to Costco, Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, and a local print shop. No one has a scanner big enough. Everyone wants you to be digital. the cost at one scrap book store (not many left around here) in Dallas wanted 1.00 per sheet to scan and 6.00 ea to print. I have over 60 pages! Not that rich thank you very much.

I will go on sbtoshare.com but ...

You might be able to take a photo of them instead of a scan, then you could print them at 8 x 8 or even smaller as your budget allows.
    Laura

Creating for:
    Oscraps Admin/Cheery-O, Vicki Stegall, Karah Fredricks and Jodie McNally at O
    Glam Fairy Designs, Edeline Designs and Pickleberry Pop

Little Miss Template Maker Hanging with the Chicks! kelleighr's Avatar
    Check out this cool tutorial!! (I just googled and this came up.)

http://www.scrapjazz.com/topics/Comp...anning/506.php

Then, you can print them @ 8x8 or 6x6 for yourself!
    Kelleigh
    My store at The Digichick