The DigiChick

Thread: Stamping

**Stamp-Addict** Hanging with the Chicks! SylviaB's Avatar

Stamping

Well.. I'm an addicted stamper for some years now and just discovered the great possibilities of hybrid recently (a few months ago)

But do you know that our wonderful designer Roben-Marie is also the owner of Paperbag Studios? They make the most wonderful stamps ever! I love them so much!!!

And today I managed to combine both: Some digi papers Roben-Marie designed AND one of the Paperbag Studio stamps .. *woohoo*

What do YOU think about this combination?

Isn't Roben-Maries work awesome?
    ~°~Sylvia~°~
    my gallery ° my blog ° facebook ° twitter

People say "It's the thought that counts, not the gift", but couldn't people think a little bigger? Hanging with the Chicks! jacinda's Avatar
    I'm not sure where the papers end and the stamps begin, so you've done a fantastic job Sylvia! They work together seamlessly.

Queen of Unpacking Hanging with the Chicks! SunshineTK's Avatar
    GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!

Queen of cramming 30hrs into a 24hr day Hanging with the Chicks! wildblueeyez's Avatar
    that is gorgeous Sylvia!!!

Interestingly enough, tonight I take a big step out of my comfort zone and into the stamping world. I joined a monthly Card club where we'll make 2 cards and one project "suitable for gift giving" per the hostess.

I'm most interested in the tools I can use for my hybrid projects and learning some new things.

If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished Hanging with the Chicks! yamstamps's Avatar
    beautiful job
    The stamps & digi stuff coordinate so well together!! (go figure, eh?!)
    ~Linda~

“We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.” ~Anais Nin Hanging with the Chicks! robenmarie's Avatar
    I certainly LOVE it! That is one of my favorite stamps and you have made it shine!