The DigiChick

Queen of cramming 30hrs into a 24hr day Hanging with the Chicks! wildblueeyez's Avatar

Gallery favorites game - come in and play!!!

Here are the rules for this round of Gallery Favorites:

1. Go to your favorites.
    2. click on the first layout in your favorites. (mine is a layout by photocowgirl)
    3. click on that person's gallery (listed below their user name)
    4. Go through that person's gallery and find a new layout of theirs to add to your favorites - come back and share it with us so we can leave some love!!!

Check this cool layout by photocowgirl - what a unique way to use this fire themed kit!!!! Leave her some

People say "It's the thought that counts, not the gift", but couldn't people think a little bigger? Hanging with the Chicks! jacinda's Avatar
    Goodness, finding just ONE more favourite from Nikkiepperson's gallery was near impossible. I could've chosen the lot. This layout spoke to me though - I've been wondering how to do the Doodle challenge, and this has really inspired me:

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar
    Look how adorable this is

Creative Team Chick Hanging with the Chicks! sternrakete's Avatar
    i have found this

Mareen

Queen of cramming 30hrs into a 24hr day Hanging with the Chicks! wildblueeyez's Avatar
    thanks for playing along!!!