Thread: Goodbye Sale

Goodbye Sale

Hello, it's time for me to leave TDC. Sometimes we need to make decisions in life and I have done mine. I can't tell I'm totally happy to leave because I love this place and team and going around the gallery and forum, but I need more time for my family and study.

The good news!!

Hurry!! Check my store and don't miss it because the products on sale will be gone for good. This is the last chance to grab them.

We'll miss you, Dani!!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Oh, you will be missed! Please say that you're gonna be hanging around TDC still!!

Oh, what a drag! Yes, please stick around if you can!

Hanging with the Chicks! jacinda's Avatar
    People say "It's the thought that counts, not the gift", but couldn't people think a little bigger?
    Aw, I'm sorry to see you go. Hopefully you'll find time to pop in now and then and still post your beautiful pages in the gallery.

oh dani - we'll miss you!
    dana
    creating for:
    the lilypad / sweet shoppe designs / one little bird / sahlin studio

Good luck to you! you will be missed!
    Jenn

Sorry to see you go! Hope you'll still hang around a bit, though!!! And YAYAY for the sale, thanks a bunch!!

Sad to see you go Dani

Check out my cool BLOG!

oh girls, you're so sweet. I'll try to come and play in some challenges just because I love this place and you all. And I hope you (designers) are still willing to collab, I'd love to!

So sad to see you go Dani!