Thread: Wedding Gift

Wedding Gift

It's wedding week @ The Hybrid Chick.

This project could be for a wedding gift - or yourself.
    Sharyn

Hanging with the Chicks! jacinda's Avatar
    People say "It's the thought that counts, not the gift", but couldn't people think a little bigger?
    Sharyn, that patterned paper totally looks like fabric. I've been looking at that love word in our local Spotlight store, but wasn't sure how to decorate it. You did a great job!

JACINDA!!!! That's because I designed it to look like fabric. It's called Fabrications, you know!
    Sharyn, you did an awesome job!!! What a fun surprise since I didn't know what you were doing. I always love to discover when there's a hybrid project and my papers have been chosen. Makes me feel a glowy inside!

Spectacular job Sharyn!!!

What a gorgeous project! I love those papers, Donna!

This is beyond gorgeous! Seriously.. my mouth is like this .. everytime I look at it *wow wow wow*

And your papers are just PERFECT for this project, Donna! As always you did a terrific job on designing these...

Looks great, Sharyn!! I'm always amazed at what great ideas the hybrid girls come up with.
    ..::Kelly::..

Happy to be creating for:

YOWSERS!!!! that's awesome hun!!!!

I am green of envy... I wanna go to Australia and buy some Kaiser Krafts... specially @ their warehouse... LOL!!!

Thanks Ladies!! It's not often us Southern Hemisphere girls have something for all the Northerners to drool over and want! YAY!

I got it at Spotlight Jacinda. Could have gone crazy in there. Oh wait - I did!
    Sharyn

Looks gorgeous Sharyn. Might just have to pop to Spotlight and make one.

Absolutely gorgeous, Sharyn! I'd LOVE to have that hanging in my home!
    Kelleigh
    My store at The Digichick