Anyone know where I can get "Susie's Hand"?

I've seen this a few times recently and I love it! But I can find it to save my life... Anyone know where I can get it?

I thought dafont might have it-- when I googled " 'susie's hand' ttf", dafont came up and "susie.ttf" was in the description of the site, but when I clicked on it, it wasn't there.

Thanks!!
    ~K

I got mine off of the Scrapbook Answers Magazine CD. I don't remember if it was the latest one that you could still find on the newstands or not.
    Jill S.

Lil Sweetie by Sweet Mindy, clothes by Me. :-)

You're probably going to have a hard time finding this.

This font was actually made from Ali Edwards' handwriting and was stolen and being given out without her permission. dafont had it up for a while and removed it in August when she asked them to take it down.

There's a thread at 2P's that talks all about this.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

OH MAN! This one was one of my favorite fonts now too!!!!
    Jill S.

Lil Sweetie by Sweet Mindy, clothes by Me. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmom628
    OH MAN! This one was one of my favorite fonts now too!!!!
    Well, if your copy came from a magazine, then I'm sure it's okay to use I'm guessing that means that Ali at least knows it's being distributed and is okay with it - I don't know if anyone will be able to find it at the normal free font sites though

I actually already had that font, from the Scrapbook Answers CD as well.

Someone is actually eBaying those CDs!! I thought that quite odd. I figure if you are going to pay $8 for something, you are going to want to keep it.

I suppose that person feels they can make up for the loss by selling it?!?!