Question Suggestions please for Father's Day?

I need to make at least one hybrid something for Father's Day that I can use photos of Allen in. Any suggestions for things to make or kits to use? Thanks!
    Heather
    =)

I'm going to go cruise Kelleigh's blog and THC and Sunghee's blog...hopefully I can find something there. I need to get workin' on it, though!!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Maybe something like this rolodex album?

Hanging with the Chicks! jacinda's Avatar
    People say "It's the thought that counts, not the gift", but couldn't people think a little bigger?
    I am thinking this project by LuAnn is about the coolest thing EVER. I'm sure you could fit some photos in there disguised as a tools manual or something.

and this just newly posted by Julie is uber cute too:

Images are linked to the gallery

Quote Originally Posted by sinead View Post
    Maybe something like this rolodex album?
    That woman is AMAZING!
    Heather
    =)

Hanging with the Chicks! Jubeefish's Avatar
    normal is only a cycle on a washing machine . . .
    A few years ago I made some photo cubes out of 3" wood cubes. I decorated one side to spell out Dad and the other sides had pictures. It was a different kind of gift but fun. I'll have to see if I can dig up some pictures.

Hanging with the Chicks! jacinda's Avatar
    People say "It's the thought that counts, not the gift", but couldn't people think a little bigger?

the card template for the shirt card is available over on the ScrapMatters blog - I created it for a card challenge. here are two that I did using my template:

Kelleigh has the Daddy's Tool Box template in the shop - and a link to her blog to pick up the tool shaped album freebie that goes with it.

Check this out: how about an altoid tin shaped tool box with an album in it? (couldn't get insert image to work on the tool box )
    Name:  spaceball.gif
Views: 28
Size:  43 Bytes

If Juli is talking about the photo blocks she did over on Penny's blog - they are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Great ideas! I have some wooden letters that spell out DAD and I take a pic with the girls each year. I've got them set up in those 3-picture frames for the last 6 years. It's neat to see the progression.

sinead! you are always so sweet to me!!! thank you!
    and wow wow wow!!!! LuAnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by sinead View Post
    Great ideas! I have some wooden letters that spell out DAD and I take a pic with the girls each year. I've got them set up in those 3-picture frames for the last 6 years. It's neat to see the progression.
    I'll be this is AWESOME to see and be able to see each year!!!