Is there a TDC creative team?

Or do each designer just have their own teams" If so who are they and why does the site need them if the designers do have their own teams? I am just confused by this lol
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart
    I create for: Anna Aspnes, Creashens & Vinnie Pearce

Looks arenít everything. Itís whatís inside you that really matters. A biology teacher told me that
    There is a TDC Creative Team and most designers have their own CT as well :-)

What we are here for is to help behind the scenes and to help Nicole and Travis with making TDC a nice and friendly site to be at and where people feel welcome. We make layouts for advertising purposes ( the newsletter ect) and to help designers here who don't have a CT of their own.
    We think of fun things to organise, make sure we have some great challenges and to spread love in the gallery ( which we think is very important to make people feel welcome and home).

oh thanks for clearing that up, digital sites are run so different than paper scrapping ones, there is so much to learn.
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart

some of us just like to

Looks arenít everything. Itís whatís inside you that really matters. A biology teacher told me that
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather Prins View Post
    oh thanks for clearing that up, digital sites are run so different than paper scrapping ones, there is so much to learn.
    Can you try and explain what is different? I've never been active on a paper scrap site since I started out as a digi scrapper and would love to know this :-)

-there are a lot less popular manufacturers (there are a ton of digital designers), there are maybe 20 big manufacturers that are the go to for great stuff consistently
    -much less product releases- just a few times a year
    -for kit club forums, there is 1 kit plus a few add ons released each month and the members & Dt use those for a number of layouts until the next month's release.

there are more, but i can't think right now, lol
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart

I am a graphic designer for three different paper scrap companies and it is FAR less demanding for them. Most of them now release for CHA-Winter and CHA-Summer and then they have mid-season releases that aren't revealed at a tradeshow. But, none of the a kit a week kind of stuff. It's definitely far less demanding!

Its funny cause i used to think there was so much great paper stuff (and there is) but digi far out weighs that world for us shop aholics, lol!!!
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart

who are the Ct for the digichick?
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart

You can see a listing of them if you go out to the main forum and scroll down to the bottom. There's a link that says "View Forum Leaders" and our CT are listed there.
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

ahhh thanks!
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart

Heather, I think your questions were already answered, but I'm just popping in to say hi!

I'm the CT Lead for our Creative Team here We love our gals and are blessed to have such an awesome group of chicks!

Actually, we are the ones who are blessed to be able to be such a key part of this site. It's a little slice of heaven here!

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
    Actually, we are the ones who are blessed to be able to be such a key part of this site. It's a little slice of heaven here!
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleseitler View Post
    You can see a listing of them if you go out to the main forum and scroll down to the bottom. There's a link that says "View Forum Leaders" and our CT are listed there.
    Whoa! That is so cool. I must have been hiding under a rock or something, because I didn't know that was there. I love it -- its very helpful! Thanks for pointing that out Nicole.

I don't ever use that little tool either, Holly. Seeing all your lovely faces on one page like that made me feel all warm & fuzzy!