The DigiChick

Thread: login to shop

login to shop

I have not been able to login to the site. When I sign in my login info just goes blank. No error messages or that my log in is incorrect. I logged in here without a problem.
    PLEASE HELP
    tHANKS

Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! heathert's Avatar
    Sorry, I can't help you, but hopefully one of the moderators will get in touch with you soon! I'm sorry you're having problems! =(
    Heather
    =)

Well, we can't have that! You must be able to shop!

Ok, kidding aside, have you tried the normal things? Clearing your cookies and your history? Making sure to log in? It's a different log in process in the shop. You will have to log in there even if you are already logged in in the forums.

Another thing is that sometimes the shop (because of X-Cart, I think) doesn't play well with Internet Explorer. Can you try it with another browser like Firefox?

Try those things and see if they will work. If not, can you try to grab a screen shot and give us a bit more info? Thanks!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

I tried clearing my history and cookies. I just can't log in from my computer. I was able to sign in with my husband's computer without a problem. But I can't download from his computer. My login for the shop and forum are the same. In fact I even asked for assistance regarding my login and got the same login info.

What browser (and version) are you using on your computer?

There's some info here about browswers and the version of the shopping cart that we use.

A Note about Web Browsers:

Although our shopping cart has been tested and should work with all web browsers, problems that are beyond our control may occur with certain browser settings, particularly those involving Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7 and Internet Explorer 6, Service Pack 2. Upon installing a Windows update, where settings may have been changed without your direct knowledge, you may suddenly find that you can no longer access or use our shopping cart.
    In these instances, you may simply prefer to use the far less problematic Firefox browser.
    If you would prefer to continue using Internet Explorer, we highly recommend you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8.
    A listing of common IE problems and possible solutions can be found here: IE Users - Common Problems you may Encounter.

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

The I.T. Guy Hanging with the Chicks! Travis Seitler's Avatar
    I just tweaked a setting with the shop; could you try logging in again and tell me if it works this time?

Thanks!
    Travis Seitler, Site Admin and Trophy Husband
    Base Stats: STR [11] DEX [10] CON [7] INT [17] WIS [13] CHA [6]

"This looks like a job for... me!"