Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?

Smile At Work, and I don't want to work!

So, I thought I would say Hi!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend ahead?

My DH is working tomorrow, so the boys and I will head out to the pool, and to BJ's as well! Gotta get some diapers and other bulk stuff....On Sunday, it wcould very well be a pool day again! lol! I think that is all you will see now, pool day scrap pages,

I might take my DS to see Shrek tonight... we will have to see... when DH gets home and how my "Raging Terrible Twos Toddler" is doing...

Creating for:Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, Scrap Orchard, Scrapping with Liz,
    Amy Stoffel, and Jennifer Labre Designs
    Writing Tutorials for the ScrapMatters Newsletter Team
    Visit my blog for tips, tutorials, layouts and typative chatter -- The Typative Scrapper

I have a second date tonight with the guy I went walking with a couple nights ago. We're going walking again and then maybe something else.
    Other than that, I'll be working and trying to stay cool!

Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
    Going away for the weekend - DH's Aunt & Uncle's 50th anniversary, and a short visit with the parents (both set lol) as well. Hopefully there will be enough time to go and meet my great nephew (born in February).

ugh i haven't scrapped much lately and it makes me cranky so i am hoping to scrap. Still working on finding a blog that i like, so hopefully that will get finished this weekend also.
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart
    I create for: Anna Aspnes, Creashens & Vinnie Pearce

Today is my oldest's last day of school. We're also going over to my parents for supper for my birthday celebration. Then soccer Saturday morning for my youngest. Plus taking my youngest to a friend's birthday party in the afternoon. Then Sunday is crazy - church, community cafe (snacks and pop/coffee) after the service which dh helps with the setup and then myself + the kids also help with the cleanup, then a friend's daughter's high school graduation drop-in, then potluck at church and the annual church budget meeting. Phew. I'm tired just thinking of it all!

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

Well vacation is over, so I guess that means I get some time to design now! *lol* And perchance, to scrap...
    Heather
    =)

Donna... A date... it saound so nice too! I should nudge my DH! LOL!

Heather P... Let me know which bog you find.... I am starting to think about beginning one for me! Is it a long process....

Yvette and HeatherB... My head would be spinning with travel/all those plans! LOL! I went to Virginia last weekend, and that was a whirlwind trip -- I was wishing for Sunday night on the Thursday BEFORE!

HeatherT... Hope your vacation was nice.... and inspiring for design! I am ready for a vacation now...!

Visit my blog for tips, tutorials, layouts and typative chatter -- The Typative Scrapper

I don't mean to brag (oh, wait. Yes, I do.), but I'm going wine tasting today!! My husband is working this morning, but then he's taking me wine tasting for my birthday (which was Wednesday). I'm so excited! I can't wait until he gets home!!
    Kelleigh
    My store at The Digichick

Sure thing Jenn
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart
    I create for: Anna Aspnes, Creashens & Vinnie Pearce

Kelleigh, first, LOL! Brag away! Made me chuckle! Tell us how it was!!!

Thanks Heather!

I purged and organized the boys room today, after doing two digi layouts.
    I'm just waiting for the 'boys' to go to the track tonight and I'm hitting our bedroom and doing some major purging/organizing there too!! I hope to start reading James Patterson's, "9th Judgement".
    Other than that.. just surfing online and playing with some digi elements.
    Patti
    My Blog

[

Quote Originally Posted by kelleighr View Post
    I don't mean to brag (oh, wait. Yes, I do.), but I'm going wine tasting today!! My husband is working this morning, but then he's taking me wine tasting for my birthday (which was Wednesday). I'm so excited! I can't wait until he gets home!!
    Happy Belated Birthday Kelleigh!

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios