2 40.00%
  • Sean

0 0%
  • Christian

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! Twinmom628's Avatar

Nip Tuck season finale tonight!!!

So is everyone anxiously waiting for 8pm to roll around!

Any bets on who the carver is???!!!

I added a poll--- if you're split on who it is, you can vote for more than 1.

My bet is Merrill or Matt.
    Last edited by Twinmom628; 12-20-2005 at 05:13 PM.
    Jill S.

Lil Sweetie by Sweet Mindy, clothes by Me. :-)

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    How funny! I still voted Quentin. I think they show him in the previews straped to a bed... It's not on till 11pm here - so I'm not sure if I will tape it or stay up and watch!!!

oh i am watching now. I can't wait to find out. TFS

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! Twinmom628's Avatar
    SPOILERS....DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FINALE

Holy Moly! I didn't see that one coming at all! I had suspected both of them at one point, but the writers did a good job of making me 2nd guess them. Hence why I didn't even put Kit in the list. I knew she was in on it though when she started telling Quentin's story.

I can't wait for next season. I haven't been this hooked on a show in a long time!
    Jill S.

Lil Sweetie by Sweet Mindy, clothes by Me. :-)

OMG.. was that good or what!!! LOL I was getting SOOOOO tired of the carver.. I really hope they don't do that again next season.
    I can't wait to see what they do with Matt...I'm glad they let him stop being INSANE..hehe
    And it's gonna nag me about her test results. SOMETHING is wrong there.

Ok so the show was totally exciting. I can't believe it hahaha. Anyways so when is the next season, lik a year later? I hope not. I don't have the patience!!!!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    I had to tape it... it didn't start until 11pm last night, so I just watched it! I avoided this thread ALL DAY!!!
    I Was Right!!! I thought it was him! I didn't get the Kit thing until she was telling the story either, then I knew she was the sister! OMGOSH! Good episode! And Kimber... is she gonna ditch Christian? And something is going on with the baby, Julia looked like she had sold her soul when she was hugging Sean. and then what happened with Matt... did they kill him, or end up letting him go????
    They better not wait a year to have it again... We've already waiting over a year for the Sopranos to come back on again!!!