Help with music downloads, please!

Hey ya'll! I just got my very first MP3 player today... what's a good site to download from? I got a free 1 month trial to emusic.com, but the selection is pretty slim. What's your favorite place?

I don't have a music site recommendation but I just wanted to mention that when I had the emusic free trial I mostly d/l kid songs from emusic. They had Laurie Berkner, the Wiggles, and Ralph Covert.

If you are into audio books, you should see if your library offers audio book downloads for loan.

Have fun with your new gadget!

**Creating for Lisa Whitney, Jacque Larsen, and Sweet Shoppe Designs**

ITunes.com is one for d/ling...Have fun with your "toy"...=P
    Karon
    (car-on)

iTunes is what we use... LOVE it. Have fun with that player!

When I looked at iTunes I got the impression that it was only for iPods... am I wrong?

I dont have one myself (ipod or mp3) but my neighbour has a cell phone/mp3 player and her service provider say to go to ITunes to d/l songs for her phone.
    Karon
    (car-on)

I just got the 30GB iPod for Christmas- I have been browsing iTunes and I may buy a TV show or a few songs but I would love to find a cheaper site. I have hearde there are some sites where you can download unlimitted music for one fee per month.
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Yahoo Music offers unlimited downloads for like, $6 a month I think. However, there is a $.79 charge per song that you want to DOWNLOAD to a disk or MP3... kinda weird if you ask me. But then, I'm new to all this.

MSN Music

MSN Music will work with almost ALL MP3 players and thru Windows Media Player you can get almost all the same music.
    John Law - Lucky Husband of Creative Emily
    Here is her LO link
    Our Family Site

Thanks, I just checked them out yesterday and have them on my list of options.

I'm getting overwhelmed though, I must say. So many choices and they're all just a little bit different. Oy!