Christmas is coming!

It's time for me to start thinking up some things for my Christmas wish list. I know I would like a cutter but I just don't know what. I go back and forth between a couple of things but I would love to hear your opinion on what I should ask for!

So what's on your hybrid wish list for Christmas this year?

omg... so funny... about 3 hrs ago, I told hubby all I wanted and I can't remember not even one thing... is that sad or what? I think I am getting old!

I do want a cutter but my hubby and I don't exchange gifts. and i've told my Dad not to give me any money - he has too many grandchildren and great-grandchildren to worry about me.

I did "treat" myself by including myself in a gift for my oldest but I can't post right now what it is because of eyes around me

a cutter?
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart
    I create for: Anna Aspnes, Creashens & Vinnie Pearce

What are the cutter choices? The only ones I know are Cricut and Slice but I know there are some others. One of my clients was going to get me one but I don't know what brand yet.

I have a slice that i never use. In fact i have only used it 2 times if anyone is interested.
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Prins View Post
    I have a slice that i never use. In fact i have only used it 2 times if anyone is interested.
    No!!! lol! I use mine all the time!

[MKC Newsletter] [MKC TOU]

[The Cutting Files]
    - Revolutionary NEW Way to use your Digital Die-Cutter

Happy to create for
    [THE HYBRID CHICK] [THE HYBRID KID]

I have a circut (the 12inch one) which works fine and was what I needed when I bought it. However, if I were buying one now I would probably go with one of the new ones that don't use a cutting mat. My wish list includes a wide format printer and a really good scanner.
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by MariKoegelenberg View Post
    No!!! lol! I use mine all the time!
    You can't use it with cutting files like you make, can you? Because I like that Slice!
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

no you use cartridges with mine
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart

I didn't think so... that would be too perfect, wouldn't it? I like the idea of such a petite machine.
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

Scrapbook ECT Magz for Dec 2010, has a area in the back that has all the pro's and cons, and the size, weight, what is needed for them, upkeeps of it. I would check that out if you are going to buy one
    Just got my Magazine today.
    ~Cheryl
    My Blog

mine works great, no issues that i know of, but I know others have had issues with their Slice. If any one wants to buy it cheap, email me

prinsfamily@shaw.ca
    Heather

Scrapping From The Heart