The DigiChick

Ack! I can't decide!

Right now my wishlist is completely FULL....I just couldn't help myself! Now I have to weed it all down.....Why must you all come out with so many great kits?!

Ok here are some of my faves:

Plus just about everything Girl Friday...!

Creating for: ViVa Artistry * Cluster Queen Creations
    My Gallery

Lover of all things furry and four-legged. donnawells's Avatar
    I love Nicole's collab. I think that color scheme is so pretty.

Those are all really great kits! I plan to scrap with Misfit sometime this weekend! I love that one.

You know, if you can't decide, what if you picked the kits you're most likely to make something with right away? Something you know you have great snapshots for.
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

I've got my eye on Misfit too!!

I really love Misfit too and I have a feeling that will be in my purchase for sure And yes your collab is so pretty---but what really makes me NEED it is that hanging cat! I don't know if you or Ellie made it, but as soon as I saw it, it started calling (meowing?) my name!

And that's a good point about getting what I will scrap with soon...hmm...I don't even know *what* I want to scrap next! I'll have to think about it!

My Gallery

I love Girl Talk. And you're right, that cat is adorable, and so... well, catlike! And the colors are soooo pretty!

Of course you know my head is saying "BUY THEM ALL" LOL.... My head is not always firmly attached to my paypal

Ellie made that! She's so talented. The best part--it comes three ways. There's the whole cat and then the cat in two pieces so that you can layer and shadow it how ever you like! So adorable...

Lots of good choices! I like the idea of trying to pick something you'll use right away. I get so mad at myself when I buy something and then I find it 6 months later untouched. And I usually thought I just HAD to have it That's why I like CT work, I HAVE to use it right away, or else I can't take it! Keeps me honest.
    Lisataz

Not all who wander are lost hollyinjapan's Avatar
    I love them all too Lynn. Both of those by ViVa you've got on your list are my faves! Misfit is incredible!!!

Not all who wander are lost hollyinjapan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lisataz View Post
    I like the idea of trying to pick something you'll use right away. I get so mad at myself when I buy something and then I find it 6 months later untouched. And I usually thought I just HAD to have it That's why I like CT work, I HAVE to use it right away, or else I can't take it! Keeps me honest.
    I hear you Lisa! I have SO many scrapping supplies like that too. Just had to have them at the time, but never ended up using them???! I'm really going to take it easy this weekend for iDSD!

Oh man, tough one. I totally agree with picking those you are mostly likely to scrap with next. I happen to love Heart and Soul, which I find so darn flexible and the colors are right up my alley.

Of all the 365 collabs we made this year, that one is certainly the BEST! Plus, if you have other 365 stuff, it matches!

yeah I really love all the collabs, but that one is just so striking!

My Gallery

I love all of those!!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

I have Nicole and Ellie's collab and have already used it for 4 layouts, I think. It's great. And that cat is what drew me in too...LOL

You could do the Gratitude Challenges and get Heart and Soul since the Digichick is being so very generous with the challenges.

edit: I forgot I'm currently using the collab siggy...LOL

So what did you end up getting, Lynn?
    Lisataz