The DigiChick

When will the weekly challenges start back up?

Ok, I wasn't sure where to put this, but I'm wondering when the weekly challenges will start up again. I miss them!

THanks!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! SingingTree's Avatar
    Me Too!
    --Nicole--

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    I'm going to let Laura answer this one, chicks! But do know that fabulous things are in the works!

okie dokie! I'm sure there are fabulous things coming--there always are with you girls. I just wanted to pipe in and let my favorite challenge leaders know that I'm missing their creativity!

I'll sit down and try to wait patiently.

Hmmmmm - we had several challenge leaders resign...and are currently taking suggestions for new ones, and would appreciate your input...which challenges are you most eager to have going again soon? We will work toward those FIRST

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! RachelS's Avatar
    I really loved the scraplift and sketch challenges. They really encouraged me to scrap outside my comfort zone and grow in my scrapping... I am eager for those to reappear.

crazy busy chick Hanging with the Chicks! thequeenofquirk's Avatar
    i know we are going to be doing a lot of paring down and re-organizing to make this place more effecient and easier for everyone to navigate. hang in there, girls! we promise things will normalize soon!! we've got some great stuff in store for you!!

is everyone entering the CT call??!!

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

I loved the Color, Font/Sketch, Inspiration, and Scraplift challenges, as well as the Heritage challenge. (Ok, so all of them, basically. lol!) If you need help with anything, feel free to drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to help out!

Chatty Super Star Users Awaiting Email Confirmation MarshaZepeda's Avatar
    *EEK* ... my sincerest, most humblest apologies here ladies... I haven't resigned but I still haven't got my challenge up and running again... Please forgive me! :60: I plan to start again - just trying to reformat my brain, lol! Look for the inspiration challenge soon! :teeth_smi

I'm glad you're not gone, Marsha! I figured that part of the delay is just the aftermath of the holidays. I just wanted to know if there was something bigger going on (and there is!).

I can't wait to see what you find for inspiration--you always pick the best stuff, Marsha!

Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! Marlies's Avatar
    I think I loved all of the challenges, because it made me scrap outside of my box. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Chatty Chick Hanging with the Chicks! bellbird's Avatar
    I miss the challenges too - scraplift most of all I think! Hmmm - might have to just randomly pick someone in the members gallery myself and scraplift one of theirs!
    Can't wait for all the new changes, chickies!
    - Justine
    Proud to design for: :

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar
    Sorry it took me so long to catch this girls. Here is a quick "what I'm thinking" for challenges.

I would really like to downsize this section so that things are not so overwhelming for the members and staff. We are in the process of finalizing some more Workshops like Michelle's "It's a Chick's Life... Scrap It!". So there will still be plenty to keep ya'll busy. I think we will continue to have the Photography Challenge, Color Challenge & Scraplift Challenge and then do a spin-off of Marsha's challenge by adding a Sketch/Ad Inspiration Challenge. And, of course we will continue with the Weight Loss Challenge which will run on it's own schedule. So, that will leave us with 4 bi-weekly challenges and then probably 2-3 weekly workshops. LOTS of fun! We have an ETA of mid Feb to have all changes to the site complete... so look for these challenges and probably some new leaders soon!

Thanks for sticking with us everyone!

sounds exciting, Laura! THanks for all of the hard work that you and the others are putting in on our behalf!

Chatty Chick Hanging with the Chicks! aubero's Avatar
    All of this sound great! Can't wait ...
    -Aude-
    -Aude-

Long Lost Digi Scrapper Hanging with the Chicks! Angela's Avatar
    There is a Photo Challenge currently running.

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! SingingTree's Avatar
    I love the challenges can't wait to see what's in store
    --Nicole--

Me too! I just joined but already played with one of Marsha's past challenges, and am thinking of doing a couple of the others as well!

Glad to know they'll be back, in some form!

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! DigiBethy's Avatar
    Ooh, I LOVE challenges! I'll keep checking back to see what's up!
    Bethy Nixon
    My Gallery
    My Blog

Chickster Hanging with the Chicks!
    Thanks for all of the hard work that you and the others are putting in, Laura! This is very exciting!
    aysL - chibikko