Thread: Spring Break!

Hanging with the Chicks! turtle15's Avatar
    This is your life, are you who you want to be?

Spring Break!

I am a teacher and I am on break this week! I am LOVING it! I finally have a chance to get caught up with everything at home.

Hanging with the Chicks! AnneofAlamo's Avatar
    who took my coffee cup? oh never mind here it is!
    oh big ol! woooooooooot for you! enjoy and relax a bit too....and you know that means scrap it baby,scrap it!!

~ Facebook~ My Blog ~
    Living life to the fullest!

We had to have so many snow days here that spring break was reduced to a long weekend. Bummer for everyone.

Hanging with the Chicks! turtle15's Avatar
    This is your life, are you who you want to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by donnawells View Post
    We had to have so many snow days here that spring break was reduced to a long weekend. Bummer for everyone.
    Oh my - I would HATE that! We don't have to make up any days, thank goodness!

Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
    Have a blast!!! We have been Spring Breaking here for a couple of weeks, my kids are out at different times, LOL!!!! So glad you can enjoy it, mark off your list!

I'm so looking forward to our easter break here in the UK - 2 weeks of no school run LOL

Plus becuase of the "Big Royal Wedding" being the week after Easter we have 2 long weekends in a row which means some great family time xx

Oh, fun! I just got back from my (self imposed) Spring Break! Enjoy yours!
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

Quote Originally Posted by donnawells View Post
    LOL We giggle when we see school closures in other areas because of snow! Or maybe it is a hint of wistfulness. Actually we also giggled when Toronto got a lot of snow and they called in the army to clear it. And that's in Canada. Are you kidding me? The army?

Schools here have not closed this year. The bus however does not run if the temperature outside is below -40C. But that's just the bus. School is still open. They just don't want to risk picking up popsicles by the time they make it to everyone's bus stop!

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

Quote Originally Posted by VickyD View Post
    I'm so looking forward to our easter break here in the UK - 2 weeks of no school run LOL

Plus becuase of the "Big Royal Wedding" being the week after Easter we have 2 long weekends in a row which means some great family time xx
    2 weeks - that sounds so lovely! My kids have 6 days. But I have to work. So sadly they are at daycare. But since daycare plans a lot of fieldtrips, they are still having fun.

I checked, I think the big wedding is at 2am local time here, so I don't think we're staying up. However, I'm hoping to get a peek at the royal couple since their first out-of-country trip is to Canada and they are spending some time in Alberta.

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios