Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hanging with the Chicks! AnneofAlamo's Avatar
    who took my coffee cup? oh never mind here it is!

I see you new chicks hiding...come out, come out!!

I am seeing all kinds of new faces! Please don't be shy! All these new wonderful designers mean new team members! I would like to welcome you to the Digi Chick, come tell us all about yourselves, preferably things we can post on Face book under threats of blackmail, but if that is just beyond,
    Name, place of residence, bank number and password?

~ Facebook~ My Blog ~
    Living life to the fullest!

Careful Anne, don't scare them off!

(*shhhhh* When they introduce themselves, we can give them some odd jobs to do around the forum, like dusting, and windows, and stuff! )

Come out, come out! We love new peeps!

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

I think both of you ladies scared them off!

Actually, I think the designers are busy making great products for the store, and the chicks are busy creating great layouts! hehe! that's what I should be doing right now, scrapping, but instead I am posting to the forum!

Creating for: ViVa Artistry * Cluster Queen Creations
    My Gallery

Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
    I sent all my girlfriends to the Bahamas with cabana boys and such. Ya'll didn't get the e-mail?

I think Danyale knows how to treat her CT! Did you remind them that they had to come back?

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey.
    Quote Originally Posted by gette3 View Post
    I sent all my girlfriends to the Bahamas with cabana boys and such. Ya'll didn't get the e-mail?
    Um, seriously, how do I get in on this???

Ooh Danyale, how do I get on your ct?? I wanna go to the Bahamas!!

lol I want to go to the Bahamas!
    Jennifer

Hey - am one of the new chick and very happy about it! I already posted an ad without even waving "hi" to the community. Well, thank you all for the warm welcome. I sooo love being here!

Just in case you're interested to get to know me (lmao) - my name is Mye, married to Kris for 6 years and I have twin daughters - Scieszka Raine and Elysia Raine. My husband is still giving me a headache trying to write and even type my daughters' names lol!

I am a spaghetti lover and I prefer cake over ice cream. I love cooking even if the kitchen hates me (even the recipes hate me because I can't follow them properly lol!). I can't design without having a cup of coffee after lunch - you'll find me in bed having a nap instead.

That's me in a nutshell. For other details, please contact me hahahaha!

Well, looks like Mye (welcome BTW) was the only one brave enough to come out and chat . . . LOL . . .

I love getting to know you Mye!! and I have twin girls too! easier names, Abby and Anna! lol...so glad you are here!!

~ Facebook~ My Blog ~

JK Anne, you crack me up!! Oh, I see I went from a baby Chick to a little Chickie!! YAY me
    I've done the whole intro thing but am still fairly new here....so HI ALL Love it here!!

afraid of me??? tee hee, oh I am giggling...okay, well I am one tough ol' bird!
    you are a little chickie!! woot!

~ Facebook~ My Blog ~

Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo...
    haha, I just stumbled upon this thread... afraid of Anne?! never. she can do no harm. she's too busy running around her neighborhood chasing loose chickens and whatnot.

as for me, sorry I've been laying low. it's been a crazy month so far, and I am just keeping my head above water! haven't been able to stop into the forum as much as I would like, but hopefully things will calm down IRL soon.

until then... I'm Laura, mom to 2 boys (ages 3 and 17 months), married to my best friend (met almost 19 years ago, married almost 7), and lover of anything ice cream-based (sorry, Mye!). we live in michigan. yesterday it was gorgeous, and tonight (apparently) it might snow. egad. that's probably some sort of metaphor for our lives, right? might be time to move.
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

I need to be on Danyale's team. I could use a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by wishingwellcreations View Post
    we live in michigan. yesterday it was gorgeous, and tonight (apparently) it might snow. egad. that's probably some sort of metaphor for our lives, right? might be time to move.
    Laura - we had the same thing. Wednesday - beautiful. Thursday - about 10 cm of sloppy wet snow. Today - beautiful. Tomorrow, more snow!

Quote Originally Posted by gette3 View Post
    Just got back and oh my what a trip !!! thanks Chick !! LOL I closed my eyes and really felt like I was there xx being an etcerette is simply awesome !!! Danyale ROCKS !! Love you my friend xx

Time to get my scrap on now the weekend is here - Its half term here in the UK ..... 2 weeks off school - week one down - 1 more to go - hence I've been laying a bit low - had some fun outings - soft play area - lunch date with mum and Bowling with Ty and Mum !!!

Plenty of pics to keep me scrapping xx

Welcome to all the newer chicks - I'm fairly new myself but should post more - its fun and friendly here for sure xx

Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyD View Post
    Just got back and oh my what a trip !!! thanks Chick !! LOL I closed my eyes and really felt like I was there xx being an etcerette is simply awesome !!! Danyale ROCKS !! Love you my friend xx
    Awwww, I am so glad you enjoyed it...."virtually there" vacations are nice.
    I hope your fairy wings aren't tired.

I am licking end of pencil and making note of all those that did not get the memo. I do apologize, it was a bad Danyale....

Next "virtually there" vacation on ME!!!!! " Researching where I am going to send all my fabulous friends ... will not rest until I find us someplace BRILLIANT!!

I'm an older, lurky chick who vows to be more active now that Mye is here - does that count?

And Danyale, can I carry the bags for your team members on the next trip since I'm a friend to most of them - okay, probably all of them I just can't keep track of who is who - LOL! That has to count for something, right? All I ask is for a nice umbrella drink in return.

I'm M'Lee, btw. I'm on Mye's team. I'm from the southern part of the USA but currently in Indy with my youngest son who is on the USA Dive team working to qualify for the 2012 Olympics. He's made to the trials and hoping to go all of the way - WHOO HOO! I have two other, older kiddos, the loves of my life and a DH who is holding down the fort back home.

I'm not a morning person, I live on coffee, have a song duck currently residing in my back yard and am obsessed with nature and wildlife.

BTW, can I get my username changed somehow? Is this a do-able thing? Does anyone know?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast