Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo...

...a Lil' Contest on my Blog -- Win Tomorrow's New Release!

Hiya Everyone!

I've got a little contest running on my blog today -- head over there to leave a comment and you'll have a chance to win the kit I'm releasing here at TDC tomorrow! And I'll even go one step further than your regular ol' sneaky peek... and give you a full reveal of what's on it's way...

Anyone who leaves a comment on today's post (5/25) at my blog will have a chance to win "Summer Garden" tomorrow. One winner will be chosen at random from all comments left before 9:00am ET on 5/26. One comment/entry per person, please!

Also, are you already a fan of the Wishing Well Creations page on Facebook? You might want to check it out... I'm known for giving away free stuff on there, as well... just sayin'.
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

oh I commented....now, if only I can win
    ~Teri

wonderful kit - love the bright colors - wow
    Ingerlise
    ps cs3

Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo...
    Heya Ladies! Thanks so much for playing along yesterday! I used random.org to help me choose a winner this morning... so head over to the blog to check it out (and/or check your e-mail account -- I've e-mailed a little something to everyone who participated!).

Have a great day!
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~