The DigiChick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Not all who wander are lost Administrator hollyinjapan's Avatar

July Gallery Finds

See a fabulous layout in the gallery that you just LOVE? Well, then post a link to that layout so we all can "Ooooo" and "Ahhhhh" over it too!!

This first page just absolutely jumped out at me. The papers, the photo, the depth of it all. Just made me gasp!

This second page uses the same gorgeous kit and is every bit as a standout. Gorgeous vintage photo. Love the lace and the dressing form. Beautiful page!

Last edited by hollyinjapan; 07-03-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Band Geeks Unite! Hanging with the Chicks! Trista's Avatar
    Holly, I could just kiss you! Your lovely comments in the gallery just made me squeal! Coming from an amazing artist like yourself means a great deal to me, and gives my mojo a nice jolt!

Thank you!!!
    Trista
    Proudly creating for Etc by Danyale

Not all who wander are lost Administrator hollyinjapan's Avatar
    Me again, I just can't stop. I SO love Monique's scrapping style. She has such a unique and interesting touch to her pages. I just adore the way she texturizes and colors her photos!

One Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! MrsPeel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappyt View Post
    Holly, I could just kiss you! Your lovely comments in the gallery just made me squeal! Coming from an amazing artist like yourself means a great deal to me, and gives my mojo a nice jolt!

Thank you!!!
    I have to agree with Trista in every word, you honored us , Holly.....thanks SO much....
    I would like top add Trista's page is also one of my very favs ...as a matter of fact, Trista & Danyale (Etc by Danyale's the designer of the amazing kit!), together with Jan (Intense Magic) have been my muses and I'm their number 1 fan.....

There are so many amazing people here, and you know Holly how much I love your work...there is ALWAYS a huge emotional beauty for me in your pages, both visual and journaling.... anyway, I'll be back with time to bring some of my finds, need to rush now but just wanted to THank you for this!!!
    Hugggggzzz
    I wanted to go out and change the world....but couldn't get a babysitter.

Queen of Unpacking Hanging with the Chicks! SunshineTK's Avatar
    I love this sweet and simple layout by talwahfrench:

talwafrench....I think I m in love with every page she ever made...and I know will love any page she makes in the future...she is an amazing scrapper

LOVE this kit by Etc by Danyale, Timeless, and LOVE Jan's magic scrapping (IntenseMagic), here is her page with it:

and this by LaShawn/ShawnBear, perfect in my world of perfection: right amount of full page and blank, journaling, gorgeous cluster, LOvE the kit too....great page all together:
    Last edited by MrsPeel; 07-07-2011 at 07:12 PM.

“Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well". Hanging with the Chicks! IntenseMagic's Avatar
    Thank you so much, Cynthia You always put a smile on my face!!

Queen of Chat Hanging with the Chicks! HeatherB's Avatar
    I really like the mix of alphas for the title work and the mix of flourishes and greenery, in this wonderful page from MrsPeel:

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

ohhh Heather, thanks SO much!!!!!!!! I wasn't all that well last night and waking up to this makes ,y day start great !!!! coming from you, also, means a lot to me, thanks Love these packs by Danyale, the kit is amazing, those borders rock and the alphas are an absolute delight! (So thanks Danyale too !!!)
    Hugggzzz
    Last edited by MrsPeel; 07-10-2011 at 05:45 AM. Reason: typos, what else? LOL

Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    The photo on this one is just so fantastic....and of course, Jennifer (iscrap) created a beautiful page for it.

Love

Super Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! iScrap's Avatar
    Thanks, Danyale! It's easy with your gorgeous kits! The pages scrap themselves
    Jennifer

Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! heathergw's Avatar
    Oh, thanks Heather... totally made my day!!!

Chatty Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! suezeeq12's Avatar
    Wow is an understatement I think - Cynthia's LO for this weeks DigiDare ROCKS IT!!!

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! Ulrikaulrika's Avatar
    I love this layout by Lindsay for the yellow background, the cute photos and the lovely composition with all that whitespace:

I rock the inspiration! Digital Creative Chick azrood's Avatar
    Love this one by *Lindsay*!

OMG Suzy thanks SO much!!!!!!! funny coz I wanted to bring here one of your pages for today, but could only find the link to Flickr (so I went pestering you there!! LOL)
    being honored by people like you makes my entire weeke end
    am a fan of yours!!!!
    thanks so much!!!!!
    amazing pages here...
    OK here I am back, with some finds of mine:
    I have been itching to bring this here, I have discovered Andrea here and I LOVE this girl's work, this one is amazing, with Nathalie's(guest designer EnKay) new release You Make Me Smile & Melissa's (Cluster Queen Creations) Gimme Layers Photo Love Vol 1

in this one, I m a bit bioased as that girl there is my child (in the pics) the scrapper is one of my dearest friends whom I have met in *real life* and the designer is one of my very favorites...but never the less... the backlground work, the clusters, the photo editing treatement , and the journaling that spoke to my heart..... needs a special place here: (VickyD with Litabells kit Flutterby Deux)

now this is one talented woman in more ways than one: Danyale of Etc by danyale with her new release Emelee's Room, amazing kit, amazing designer, amazing page:

I need to come back later with Suzy's page...because that page NEEDS a place here!!!!
    there is so much talent here, honestly I could be posting for hours...

also: I was almost in tears when I went to read the comments in my page which Suzy posted above...I guess I stil dont get used to having amazing people saying such beautiful things about what I make, I guess also the love I have for my family, my friends and scrapping itself must come across....but anyway, am honored, thanks so much, from my heart
    Last edited by MrsPeel; 07-14-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! Tiff's Avatar
    I love the creative cropping of the photos on this one by anetka, and the whole page feels bright and fresh.

Queen of Chat Hanging with the Chicks! HeatherB's Avatar
    Gorgeous composition from Tiff

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! VickyD's Avatar
    Cynthia - thnak you so very much - i really enjoyed making that page and its an honour to scrap with your photos !! xxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast