The DigiChick

who took my coffee cup? oh never mind here it is! Hanging with the Chicks! AnneofAlamo's Avatar

Make plans to take a photo to scrap today!

Gonna take some pics of my hubby and I getting fingerprinted today!

I guess if you aren't a criminal, getting your fingers dirty and pressed on a paper is a good thing! It is for the background check!
    For those who don't know, our family is again entering the foster to adopt system. We have done this twice already, and all 4 of our kidlets are adopted. We have hemmed and hawed for a few years about having more, and now the whole family is excited and ready!

What you planning on taking a picture of?

~ Facebook~ My Blog ~
    Living life to the fullest!

Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    ooohhhh, a passport!!!! I so want to get one too. We are hoping for a move overseas, so it is on our list.

I think if.....a BIG if I can get my son to weed by the mailbox, I will certainly take a photo of it. It may be needed as evidence for the crime scene detectives when they find me keeled over with "x's" on my eyes. Wish me luck....

Queen of Unpacking Hanging with the Chicks! SunshineTK's Avatar
    That's exciting!!! Both of my kidlets are adopted from Russia, so I know all about paperwork and red tape When our kids are older (teenagers) we are planning to adopt 1 or 2 older children (5-10) from Russia as well.

I think I am going to take a photo of a thermometer showing the outside temperature and scrap about this heat wave!

Ultimate Super Star Hanging with the Chicks! nicoleseitler's Avatar
    Ooo. I like your challenge. Going to think on it.
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

Empress of Random Hanging with the Chicks! juliesouthern's Avatar
    Sounds like we need a crime scene detective kit. Just sayin'.

Scrapping Goddess Hanging with the Chicks! gonewiththewind's Avatar
    I didn't take a picture today. That's OK. I'll scrap one of the millions of photos I took yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. Now I just gotta get to scrapping!

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! VickyD's Avatar
    OOOOOOOO exciting stuff !! looking forward to hearing about the rest of this journey too xx

mmmmmm take a photo today I'll think on that one xx

Looks arenít everything. Itís whatís inside you that really matters. A biology teacher told me that Hanging with the Chicks! jomi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineTK View Post
    I think I am going to take a photo of a thermometer showing the outside temperature and scrap about this heat wave!
    No need to do that, or it would be to document how cold it is here! Really 15C (59F) is NOT my idea of an ideal summer temperature!

Sounds exciting Anne! Keep us posted

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey. Hanging with the Chicks! Pamie's Avatar
    Sadly, the only photo I took yesterday was with my phone and it was of the outside temp reading of 107 in my car. YUCK. Not scrappable. But today is Saturday so I'll get out the camera and plan to annoy my children with it today!