Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guess who I met today?!?! *updated*

Sharyn & I met up in a cute little Texas town today & had a blast!! We ate at a neat coffee shop, did some antiquing, visited a bakery, and even shopped at a local scrapbook store! It was a very full, very fun day!

Sharyn, I so enjoyed meeting you and your lovely children! You were such a delight

*and yes, I'm a big tease & not posting pics just yet.... I'll be back in a bit

ETA: I have proof (ahem, Donna!!)

a sign we liked at the coffee shop:

a cool courtyard that we stumbled upon:

sharyn's handsome son, jared, carrying my lily who was tired of walking!

Hanging with the Chicks! AnneofAlamo's Avatar
    who took my coffee cup? oh never mind here it is!
    clandestine meetings in tiny towns! I am so so jealous!!

~ Facebook~ My Blog ~
    Living life to the fullest!

Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
    Aw, what fun!!! I am so glad you got to visit, very cool.

What the heck???? No photos! That's a crime.

Oh it was terribly clandestine! Christine rang me just minutes before we left to arrange to exact town.

It was a fabulous day and I dare to say we both stayed longer than either of us planned. The kids were having so much fun it would have been a shame to drag them away.
    Sharyn

Aww! Okay, the more people you meet on this fantasic American Tour you're on, it makes me seriously consider driving 6-8 hours to the Panhandle when you make your way there!
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

This is such a cool vacation Sharyn. What an amazing experience, to see the US and to meet some online friends!

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleseitler View Post
    Aww! Okay, the more people you meet on this fantasic American Tour you're on, it makes me seriously consider driving 6-8 hours to the Panhandle when you make your way there!
    Yes huh. You need to do this. You totally have a place to stay here . . . you know it!!!! We could have a big old slumber party!

Is it wrong of me to be jealous?!

<3 Leah @ Mommyish.net

Still waiting for photographic proof. I've decided I'm not going to believe you actually met each other. Maybe this is just wishful thinking!!!! Bring on the photos already!

Hanging with the Chicks! AnneofAlamo's Avatar
    who took my coffee cup? oh never mind here it is!
    Quote Originally Posted by donnawells View Post
    Still waiting for photographic proof. I've decided I'm not going to believe you actually met each other. Maybe this is just wishful thinking!!!! Bring on the photos already!
    yeah, yeah, Donna and I had tea with the Queen yesterday too.....
    snort

~ Facebook~ My Blog ~
    Living life to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyish View Post
    Is it wrong of me to be jealous?!
    same here?
    I wanted to go out and change the world....but couldn't get a babysitter.

THANK YOU! Those are wonderful. I especially like the one of Jared and Lily! I remember when I was a little girl and a big boy...high school age....used to pick me up and toss me around. I thought the world of him.

Oh, I know! Wasn't that the sweetest?! Lily was quite tired and it was very hot. I was carrying her, but she was getting so heavy and Jared offered to help out. She was totally smitten and quite sad to say goodbye. She kept telling me that her friends were so very nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast