The DigiChick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anyone have a Smash Book?

I was listening to a DigiShow and Steph mentioned something about a Smash Book maybe 2-3 times. I'd never heard of these things so I looked them up and they look really COOL!!

Just wondering if you have used them and how you've used it (meaning for a specific purpose like travel or everyday life, etc.)? I'm def getting one just because I like the little movie they have on their website but I think they have others with a purpose. I'm going to bed now but will look this all over tomorrow but was hoping to wake up and find some good ideas from any cool chickies that might have one!

I don't have the "packaged" version, but I have one Tangie made me, well her hubby made the way cool book, and I use it like a smash book...but..........
    her new class/thingee looks like a smash book kinda?

~ Facebook~ My Blog ~
    Living life to the fullest!

Hanging with the Chicks! litabells's Avatar
    I just ordered mine and lots of the extras yesterday! Can't waiti to get it. i plan to use it as an inspiration foler for my artsy stuff. Colours, quotes etc that I want to use in my art journal, or even my kits

Hanging with the Chicks! rtoose's Avatar
    I want a Smash book! I'm sure I could make one, but they are so cool and all the little thingies to go with it all...I want one!!

Signature and avatar made with Poetic Nature - the August DRS Team Collab.
    Forum Siggies Template by Scrap-a-holic Designs.

That was my thought too Pene. I know I could make one myself but danggit, the real ones are just too purrdy for me to pass by. I won't admit to just how many of the extras I got either...

Hanging with the Chicks! rtoose's Avatar
    Where did you get it from Lita? My favourite scrapbooking shop will not be stocking the Smash products

I've been looking online but everyone is out of stock!

And most importantly...what colour did you buy? I'm leaning towards the Doodle Red myself.....

Signature and avatar made with Poetic Nature - the August DRS Team Collab.
    Forum Siggies Template by Scrap-a-holic Designs.

Ooh, I got the Retro Blue - it was a toss up between that and the pretty pink one. I'll PM you a linky-lou

I don't have one, but thanks to this thread now I want one! The video had me at "There's always room, just like the junk drawer."

Yep, that's what clinched it for me lol And then I looked at the vids that show the inside of them and loved em!

Quote Originally Posted by azrood View Post
    I don't have one, but thanks to this thread now I want one! The video had me at "There's always room, just like the junk drawer."
    YES! Exactly!
    Must... have....

I have the pink one and my dd has the red smash book and we got all the little goodies that come with it...those smash pads are awesome and have the greatest journaling prompts! She has been using it in the BPS Kidding Around Class and what a great activity for her over the Summer, she cannot wait every morning to write in her journal. And yes I need to take pictures! lol! But honestly it is just one of those absolutely fun and cute products that is hard to describe but when you have one they totally rock! Also I ordered directly from EK Success/Smash Books...had to wait more than a month to get my goodies though since they are so backlogged!

[MKC Newsletter] [MKC TOU]

[The Cutting Files]
    - Revolutionary NEW Way to use your Digital Die-Cutter

Happy to create for
    [THE HYBRID CHICK] [THE HYBRID KID]

My goodies have been shipped - woot!

Hanging with the Chicks! IntenseMagic's Avatar
    I am going to get one for my daughter. She will be a junior in HS this year and I know she would love it!! Maybe one for mom, too

Olivia totally needs one of these!!!

ok I'm getting one for absolutely sure now - Lita I'll PM you - need link because of course I want this RIGHT NOW because Im obnoxious like that.

Ideas for what kind of goodies to get with it? I have to look more at the site to see what there is to get but OMG I need to order immediately!!!!

You've all got me so excited!!!

Have pm'd you back!

I got the book, the stamp, an extra pen, a few of the little smash pads, some of the little stickies (little tab doodads) and the tapes. And probably more but I can't remember and probably shouldnt admit to it anyway!

Hanging with the Chicks! Nathalie's Avatar
    Lita, need link too - lol! Did you get it here in Australia?
    Nathalie - eNKay Design

I found an actual store (like a real live store with a front door and everything!!!) that has them so I'm off to grab mine tomorrow - can't wait!!!

If anyone is in the US, they have a lot of stores and the place is called Paper Source.

and I did my 1st page in my smash book...

not 100% loving it yet...it still needs something but had so much fun smashing it in!

[MKC Newsletter] [MKC TOU]

[The Cutting Files]
    - Revolutionary NEW Way to use your Digital Die-Cutter

Happy to create for
    [THE HYBRID CHICK] [THE HYBRID KID]

Paper Source was out of them when I called to just make sure they had them! BUT, I found a real live scrapbooking store (I've never been to one of those) and she had them!! I bought some and some doo-dads to go with them (not as much as Lita though ).

Best part - the lady was selling them for only $9! It was a grand opening sale.

Has anyone used them for specific ideas or just as a relative kind of "catch all"? Some of the people on the Smash blog were using them for specific things like one for gardening ideas and another for recipes, etc. I think mine will be a catch all place but before I start gluing stuff kinda wanted to see who was doing what with theirs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast