The DigiChick

A Little Snarky and A Lot Sassy! Hanging with the Chicks! Cluster Queen's Avatar

**NEW** Template Grab Bag and Chick Fix Collection from Cluster Queen Creations!!

Hi everyone!!! I have several new releases for you today and I am so excited about them! First up, I was thrilled to collab again with my good friend Andrea of Little Green Frog Designs. Continuing with the theme of our last grab bag, we created For The Love Of Photos Vol. 2 Grab Bag! With something for everyone, this amazing template grab bag offers you a variety of multi-photo options. At over 75% off the retail value, this grab bag is an excellent bargain! You get 4 full template packs for only $4, which is $1 a pack!

You can see the full reveal HERE in the shop!

Annnnnd, this week it is time for the next quarterly installment of The Chick Fix at The DigiChick! The September colors are just gorgeous and I had so much fun with my pieces! I present my new collection, Sunday Afternoon-The Solids, The Patterns, The Elements, and The Alpha:

All pieces in the chick fix will be available for $1, $2 or $3 from 9/1-9/5/11, so donít miss out!

And here are some layouts from the talented ladies on my CT and The DigiChick Site CT:

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!!

Queen of chaos Hanging with the Chicks! Nathalie's Avatar
    Sooo many amazing products, wowsers!
    Nathalie - eNKay Design

Little Chickadee Hanging with the Chicks! y_baros's Avatar
    Amazing new stuff, Mel!

Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    errhhhmmmmm, crazy brick wall, chicker!!! OH MY!!!! Fantabulous!

Queen of Chat Hanging with the Chicks! HeatherB's Avatar
    Must.go.shopping! Love it Melissa!

Creating for Disasterpiece Studios

fun new goodies Melissa!!!