The DigiChick

I rock the inspiration! Digital Creative Chick azrood's Avatar

Anyone use Mixbook to print their layouts?

I got an email from Groupon for 50% off Mixbook prints, but I've never heard of them. Just wondering if anybody has used them before?

Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo... Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    I actually started a thread about this a few months ago, when another Groupon-like company offered a deal where you get $50 of printing for like $15 or something similar (I don't think it was actually Groupon, though? Honestly can't remember!).

Anyway, at that time, there were very few who had used them before... but I decided to go ahead and take a chance since it was only about $15. I haven't used my printing voucher yet, though (was thinking of either using it for my holiday cards this year, or else for my end-of-the-year photo book(s)).

I'll see if I can track down my original thread, in case there was any other (better!) info in it. If I find it, I'll be back!
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo... Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    OK, here's a link to the original thread:
    http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/s...ook&highlight=
    ~ Laura ~

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

I rock the inspiration! Digital Creative Chick azrood's Avatar
    Great - thanks Laura!

FYI to anyone who's starting to plan holiday gifts / cards / etc... I got another notification today that Groupon's running the deal on Mixbook again*. You get $50 worth of printing for just $15. So... posting this here for anyone who might be interested (I bought one earlier this summer when they ran this deal, and haven't cashed it in yet -- as I'm planning on having my holiday cards printed w/ it -- but $15?! Crazy good deal!

*NOTE: it's listed as the deal for "Kalamazoo, MI" on my Groupon page, in case you can't find it for your local city using the link above... you can always switch cities and pretend you are awesome and live near me!

The Mixbook deal's good through this Friday, I think?
    ~ Laura ~

Just a Baby Chick Hanging with the Chicks!
    Boo, wish I hadn't missed that Groupon deal. I just used www.mixbook.com for our family Christmas cards. $15 for $50 to spend is a crazy good deal. I have to watch Groupon more closely.

Quote Originally Posted by wishingwellcreations View Post
    FYI to anyone who's starting to plan holiday gifts / cards / etc... I got another notification today that Groupon's running the deal on Mixbook again*. You get $50 worth of printing for just $15. So... posting this here for anyone who might be interested (I bought one earlier this summer when they ran this deal, and haven't cashed it in yet -- as I'm planning on having my holiday cards printed w/ it -- but $15?! Crazy good deal!

*NOTE: it's listed as the deal for "Kalamazoo, MI" on my Groupon page, in case you can't find it for your local city using the link above... you can always switch cities and pretend you are awesome and live near me!

The Mixbook deal's good through this Friday, I think?
    Laura you live in Kalamazoo? I live right near Grand Rapids... actually in Sparta.

Yup, I'm in the 'zoo! Go mitten state!
    ~ Laura ~

Lol small world!