The DigiChick

Template Challenge 9/26

Welcome to the template challenge!

I am a complete template freak. Actually, freak doesn't really cover it. I love them. I rarely scrap without them! There is no wondering where to place everything - it's all right there for me. And most templates allow for so much flexibility, I can move things, flip it, rotate it - whatever I want to do!

Melissa of Cluster Queen Creations has provided the template for this challenge. I can't get enough of her goodies! You can download the template here or by clicking the image below.

I had so much fun with this template! I used Camporama Designer Kit by Karen Lewis Designz.

I know you will love working with this template as much as I did. I can't wait to see what you all make!

Here's a bullet point list of the rules:

• You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
    • When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
    • You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
    • For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
    • The deadline for this challenge is September 30th.
    Last edited by iScrap; 09-25-2011 at 09:07 PM.
    Jennifer

I love it! What a great template and gorgeous layout! THanks for the terrific challenge!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Oh, that's gorgeous! I need to make time for this...

LOVE the template! Putting on my thinking cap!

I also am addicted to templates. Thanks for hosting the challenge. I'll be back with my LO.

Quote Originally Posted by sinead View Post
    I love it! What a great template and gorgeous layout! THanks for the terrific challenge!
    Sinead, I've been looking for the veterans around here, it's great to see a familiar face. :-)

That is beautiful, Victoria!
    Jennifer

this was more cluster then i am used to, but i like how it turned out. can you tell who i was listening to as i scrapped?

You did great! I've never listened to her. I'll have to check her out!
    Jennifer

thanks for the fun template! so fun, even though i took 90% of the layers out, haha! (:

Here's mine using Sherwood Studio's Haunting:

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey. Pamie's Avatar
    I played too! This is with Donna's cute new kit, Frolic & Friends.

Great template! Loved working with it! My result:

These are all so pretty! I love all the different perspectives on the template!
    Jennifer

Here's mine! LOL, Jeri, I used the same kit. Love yours! They're all fantastic, ladies!!

I gave it a try!

Aren´t really my thing with templates. To much clustering for my taste.
    So I left the most cluster in my on computer.

akpernilla

Thanks so much for the fun temp!
    Trista
    Proudly creating for Etc by Danyale

Great template. Loved it!
    Have cut back on some embells, but still many for me...

Wonderful pages!
    Jennifer