Welcome to the template challenge!
I am a complete template freak. Actually, freak doesn't really cover it. I love them. I rarely scrap without them! There is no wondering where to place everything - it's all right there for me. And most templates allow for so much flexibility, I can move things, flip it, rotate it - whatever I want to do!
Melissa of Cluster Queen Creations has provided the template for this challenge. I can't get enough of her goodies! You can download the template here or by clicking the image below.
I had so much fun with this template! I used Camporama Designer Kit by Karen Lewis Designz.
I know you will love working with this template as much as I did. I can't wait to see what you all make!
Here's a bullet point list of the rules:
- You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
- When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
- You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
- For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
- The deadline for this challenge is September 30th.