The DigiChick

Ultimate Super Star Hanging with the Chicks! nicoleseitler's Avatar

The Every Day of the Year Collection from Sugarplum Paperie

Hello and Happy DSD Weekend!

I have a very special (and very large!) new bundle of goodies that I'm excited to share with you today... introducing the Every Day of the Year : Collection!

I was so honored to be invited back to The Daily Digi be a contributor to The Digi Files last month. When I sat down to plan out what I would like to make for TDF, I thought "Well, I think it needs to be as versatile as it can be... so that people can get a lot of use out of it!" And thus the idea for a kit that would be something you could use to scrap every day of the year was born.

Included in this bundled collection you will find:

If you have already purchased this kit through The Daily Digi, then don't miss out on the savings you'll receive when you purchase all the bundled extras and add-ons together here: Every Day of the Year : Extras. Either way you package it up, I hope you enjoy using this new collection!

Here is a beautiful page from Maria, using the collection:

You’ll find the Every Day of the Year : Collection, Kit and Extras all on sale for 30% off this weekend during The Digichick’s store-wide sale:

Digital Scrapbooking Day is this Saturday and The Digichick is celebrating with a big sale that starts today! Save 30% off the goodies in my shop now through Sunday, November 6th!

Also, with any purchase of $15.00 or more in the shop, you’ll receive this collaboration kit, My Digital Obsession, FREE!

Plus, the Digichick Designers have all gotten together for a Facebook Fan Page Hop! And we brought freebies…

If you “Like” my Sugarplum Paperie Facebook Fan Page, you will be able to download this exclusive freebie that I created for the hop:

It coordinates with pieces from several Digichick Designers and Guests, so be sure to visit everyone’s pages and pick up all the pieces! When you are done, stop by the Challenge Forum @ TDC to join us for a challenge and a chance to win a HUGE goodie bag of coupons good from free kits and templates! (You can also find all the participating designers’ pages listed there, in case you got lost on the hop.)

Happy DSD and Happy, Happy Scrapping!
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    I. WANT. IT. NOW!!! Love it, Nicole!!