Hi everyone ... I'm so excited to be here with the November Color Inspiration Challenge!
I don't know about you but I love to play with COLOR! Color is such an important element in scrapbooking! It can change the entire look and feel of your page. Color is a great way to express emotion on a page!
A color that I seem to be seeing everywhere lately is teal blue - a beautiful combination of blue and green! It's so calming and yet full of richness - it's almost regal! So, my challenge is for you to create a page where TEAL is a predominant color! It doesn't have to be the only color but it does need to be an obviously 'teal' page!
Here is a little bit of teal inspiration to get you ready to CREATE!
Here is my layout for the challenge - I love these photos of my daughter and thought the richness of the teal combined with the green & grey would create a great showcase for them!
I used the Lola kit by Pixel Gypsy and the Stitcharoos by Pixel Gypsy in the creation of my layout -
Here are a couple of layouts by the DigiChick Creative team ...
by Pamie -
by Jen -
by Ramona -
by Jude -
OKAY! I cannot wait to see all of your teal layouts!!!!
Here’s the fine print:
- You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
- When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
- You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
- For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
- The deadline for this challenge is November 30th.