Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Color Inspiration Challenge 11/11

Hi everyone ... I'm so excited to be here with the November Color Inspiration Challenge!

I don't know about you but I love to play with COLOR! Color is such an important element in scrapbooking! It can change the entire look and feel of your page. Color is a great way to express emotion on a page!

A color that I seem to be seeing everywhere lately is teal blue - a beautiful combination of blue and green! It's so calming and yet full of richness - it's almost regal! So, my challenge is for you to create a page where TEAL is a predominant color! It doesn't have to be the only color but it does need to be an obviously 'teal' page!

Here is a little bit of teal inspiration to get you ready to CREATE!

Here is my layout for the challenge - I love these photos of my daughter and thought the richness of the teal combined with the green & grey would create a great showcase for them!

I used the Lola kit by Pixel Gypsy and the Stitcharoos by Pixel Gypsy in the creation of my layout -

Here are a couple of layouts by the DigiChick Creative team ...

by Pamie -

by Jen -

by Ramona -

by Jude -

OKAY! I cannot wait to see all of your teal layouts!!!!

Here’s the fine print:

• You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
    • When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
    • You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
    • For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
    • The deadline for this challenge is November 30th.
    Last edited by anrobe; 11-10-2011 at 09:53 PM.

I'll do a layout for your to use Amy, I have a slight teal obsession - as my wardrobe will testify
    :: Jude ::
    : Creating for : The Digichick :
    : Kate Hadfield : Kim Jensen : Tickled Pink Studio : Amy Wolff :
    : My Gallery :

I'll do one, Amy! Off to search the shop!

Love your layout, btw! Your photos are amazing and the color combo is sooo beautiful!
    Jen

Thank you, Jen!

Ramona ... I love it!!!!! Thank you!!!

You guys are the BEST! These layouts are fantastic!

Oh luv the color choice; Must play along! (Gorgeous LOs ladies!) :-)
    Laurie in Wisconsin
    My LOs at DST and DSA.

Love the challenge...I have lots of kits with teal papers and elements, so should be able to come up with a LO.

This was a fun challenge!

Here is my page!

Awesome color choice! IŽll will surely come back and play! ;D

I got one!!

Love Scrappin'

This is my absolute favorite color (and I just bought ANOTHER shirt in this color today...I think I have too many already!). I'll have to remember to use it heavily in a page and post back here.

Linda - what a beautiful page! She is darling!

Amy - what a cute layout! I love it!

Thanks to both of you for playing along with me!

mine for the challenge using Winterberry Boutique Collab from the Digichicks Store and Fall Harvert Template by Wishing Well Creations from the Digichicks Store

I love the way teal and red look together so I thought this would be a great challenge to scrap some old photos of Peanut and I getting ready for the Christmas parade.

Amazing layouts everyone! I'm going to have to scrap more teal pages ... these are stunning!

Great layout, Lorry! They are SO cute! Thanks for joining in! Great page!

HereŽs mine. Love the Teal blue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast