I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey.

Why 3 is worse than 2

I have done 3 now three times (my oldest is nearly 7), but I'm still amazed at how perfectly my daughter does 3. Three is definitely worse than 2, and 3 year old girl I think tops 3 year old boy by a mile. Thought many of you mommies of preschoolers would enjoy this!

http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/20...se-than-2.html

That is hilarious-and so stinking true!! I'm getting ready to face my 6th three year old in less than 6 months-heaven help me!

I'm so not ready for my 2 yr old to be 3...we always have the hardest time with the odd years. 5 nearly killed me with the oldest and we're 2 weeks away from the middle one entering that lovely stage. Joy! And I've got all girls, so there's girly hormones mixed in, as well!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

oh my, that was hilarious!!

Three is two with intent.
    Oh, SO true!!

That blog made me snort coca cola up my nose. For real. I love it - thanks for sharing!

God, that was funny and so, so true.

Looking forward to the sequel, 'Oh, did we mention about 4?'

Or is it just my kids?!
    :: Jude ::
    : Creating for : The Digichick :
    : Kate Hadfield : Kim Jensen : Tickled Pink Studio : Amy Wolff :
    : My Gallery :

So, so, so, SO true! We'r totally doing the independent thing right now, so I've been forced to start bedtime routine 20 minutes earlier, because every.single.thing. takes just about forever to do.

Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo...
    Oh goodness, that's like my all-time favorite blog. LOVE!
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

ROFL - too funny! And I'm about six months away from my third three...I had almost forgotten how lovely three can be. gee, thanks for reminding me! *faint*

THANKS! I totally needed this. I think this is my new favorite blog!

LOL!! That is an awesome blog!
    And we totally sailed through the twos but the older he has gotten the harder time we have had. We also have some developemental delays (testing for asbergers) but I totally get it!
    Thanks for the laughs!

Oh, I needed that levity! Thank you. I love the "two with intent". Hits the nail on the head.

Wow! I really really understand what she is/you are talking about... My first turns four in february and he started acting up a little late. He didn't skip the terrible twos, but they were quite mild... But - last year he started being a "three-year-old boy" - kwim.

He is now well on his way to being a "five-year-old boy" (all of his friends are at least a year older) and to those of you who say that the odd years are worse than the even - I'm going: - I can't hear you!

LOL, if it helps, Sara, the worst parts of each age last about 6 months for us. We seem to go in 6 month cycles. That's what I hold onto when things are bad! lol

That's just hilarious. Oh and I can so relate. My girls actually skipped terrible 2's. I used to think "cool" I'm safe then BAM! Right on my face. Oh and the intent was definitely there! ROFL
    Last edited by Unica; 11-15-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unica View Post
    That's just hilarious. Oh and I can so relate. My girls actually skipped terrible 2's. I used to think "cool" I'm safe then BANG! Right on my face. Oh and the intent was definitely there! ROFL
    this was us, I was so thankful to get past the twos only to be shocked by three's!