The DigiChick

Thread: Brushes.....

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! windowshopmom's Avatar

Brushes.....

Ok....I've figured out how to define a brush....and it seems to stay there and I can continue to use it, but I don't know how to SAVE a brush or a set of brushes so that I can SHARE them. Tried to send my sister one that I made and ended up getting frustrated and sending her a .png to use so that she could define it as a brush on her computer. Can anyone help??
    Tami

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! windowshopmom's Avatar

Software....

BTW....I'm using PS/CS....
    Tami

I won't be able to help you... sorry. Holly will be back on Monday I believe, and if you haven't had a reply then, I am SURE that she can help you!

Jen

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! MandaBean's Avatar
    Hi! I tested this using PS CS2 and it worked great so I'm sure it will work for you in CS. First create your brush. You said you figured that part out right? Once your brush is created, go to EDIT>PRESET MANAGER. A box will pop up with your brushes in it. Find the brush you want to save and click on it. Press SAVE SET and then give the brush a name. Your "Save In" folder should pop up and already be opened to your brushes folder. Now you have your brush in a .ABR file that you can share with anyone. To find the brush, go to CProgram Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2(OR WHATEVER VERSION YOU HAVE)\Presets\Brushes. Hope this helps!
    I <3 DMM!!

TheMandaBean Blog

Lil' Sweetie Avatar by SweetMindy