The DigiChick

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar

Is it a full moon or something?

Things are wierd today. :confused: I've talked to a couple people today and we all had very strange nights which are effecting our days. :44: I went to bed early last night (11:00 pm - VERY early for me) and it a good thing because my 4-year-old woke up at 4:45... wide awake, ready to start the day. That of course woke up the 5 1/2-year-old... alas, my day started at 5:00 am. After I got Riley off to school I layed back down on the couch and slept between demands from Regan. So far, the rest of the day has been pretty uneventful (knocking on wood), so hopefully tonight will be as well.

'Hope everyone is having a good day today!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Valgal's Avatar
    We were up SEVERAL times last night... very weird. Definately need a nap today if I'm gonna stay up past 9:00.

If it is a full moon, does that mean we should be on baby watch for Jan's little one? :party:

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! abbysmommy's Avatar
    Ooh, yeah! A new baby! Yay! Someone's gotta do it to kill this itch I have. LOL!
    ~Amy~

Check out my gallery: Click me!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    LOL Amy! Full moon's on the 13th. Gosh - Jan - don't wait for the full moon!!!
    That did effect at least one of my births, if I remember right - Ryan's!
    Everyone slept well here (The boys even slept til 7:15 here!), but DH didn't get home until 12:30 - 1.5 hours late because planes broke.

We slept quite late, actually!! DS1 didn't get to school until 9:45 (he's supposed to be there at 9-n good thing it's only preschool!!)
    I'll be sure to watch out for the rest of my day!

is it a solstace? however you spell that?? i didn't sleep worth a darn last night either, all my kids were up too early...i wanted to get up and scrap/work but my stinky thinkin' husband would have had himself a pity party about how unloved he was if i'd have stayed on the computer...and he wasn't having any trouble sleeping - he was out cold, didn't even flinch when the phone rang twice!
    ~amyjo~

**that's my blog - and there's cool stuff there**
    i have 176 pages done so far this year AND I started my PAPER altered art journal for Easter this year - 6 pages so far!!

crazy busy chick Hanging with the Chicks! thequeenofquirk's Avatar
    does a full moon mean you break your hip and can't sleep and the baby drops lower every day and you don't dilate? LOL cuz...that's about my situation right now! LOL

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    LOL Jenn, Amy Jo and Jan!
    Silly hubby's - don't they know we're happier if allowed to create?
    And you poor thing, Jan! Are you still sore-er than sore??? Come on little Baby! We want to SEE you!!!

crazy busy chick Hanging with the Chicks! thequeenofquirk's Avatar
    hahaha....michelle, i don't think 'sore' is the right word...let's try...oh...'excruciating'.. LOL

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com