My first "DOH!" moment of 2012

I was supposed to get a shot tonight for my infertility treatement, to prepare for the FET (frozen embryo transfer) I have this month. I got the docs, including the order to get the meds, right before leaving for my vacation. I went to Switzerland between the 23rd and 30th. I had ordered the nurse to come for the shot, but totally forgot to order the meds to the pharmacy. This morning, I got up (after 5:30 hours of sleep) and realised I would not be able to get the shot tonight. All shops, including drugstores, are closed today. DOH!!! By luck, the "on guard" pharmacy had the med I needed. Pfew!!! Seriously, how is that for a new year's start, uh? LOL It'll cost me a couple extra bucks but that's the price to pay when you don't have a properly working brain...

Now, your turn, make me feel less stupid, share your own DOH! moments, pretty please!!

Well, I'm glad that worked out! I just got out of bed so I don't know what my DOH moment is yet but I'm sure it's coming.

Don't really have a "DOH" moment, but we were given quite the reminder that Mother Nature is partying too. Had a 7.0 earthquake this afternoon. Hadn't felt one that big since back in March. Little freaky, but all is well. I now have the "is that a quake?" feeling a little more often though.

So glad it worked out in the end, Chloe. And Jamie, I saw that about the earthquake on Holly's FB status! I hope all stays calm there.

No Doh! moments yet, but like Donna, I fully expect to have a couple today.

Wow, Jamie, I much prefer my Doh moment to your scary one. Hope everything is ok.

Donna and Kate, lack of sleep doesn't help, right? LOL Please share if you have some, I don't want to be the only one!

we had an earthquake yesterday afternoon (Dec. 31st) - it was in Ohio but supposedly was felt here in Pittsburgh PA too....

no "doh" moment here but, like Donna, I just got up LOL

Just a little "doh" so far today. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching the Rose Bowl Parade on TV every New Years Day. So I get up this morning, check the TV...no parade! Apparently, when Jan 1st is on a Sunday the parade and all the Bowl games are held on Jan 2nd. And I'll be at work tomorrow. Well, pooh.

But really...earthquakes? *No parade* pales in comparison! Glad everyone is okay.

Hey, so far so good here, but it's only a matter of time. Hubz and the big boy stayed up till the wee hours, but I barely made it till 12:30. I had TWO DRINKS last night. That's more than I had all year last year! Haha!

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey.
    Chloe I'm so glad you got your shot! I don't think I've had any D'oh! moments yet, but it isn't even noon here so I have plenty of time

Hanging with the Chicks! IntenseMagic's Avatar
    Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well".
    Mine's coming, I'm sure!! Haven't been up long enough yet haha. I was up until almost 4 because I got caught up in a movie on Netflix last night and slept til 10:30...I never do that, I'm usually up by 7 at the latest. But I have no doubt my D'oh moment is coming, I have them quite often haha

My Doh moment got even Doh-er: I forgot about the time and the nurse was outside waiting for me when I came back from my inlaws. Luckily they live next door, but still! Seriously, this year is starting on a good way! LOL

You knor Chloe, it could be all the meds too. So glad you were able to get it taken care of. I didn't realize it at the time, but the fertility meds really whack you up. Good luck and positive thoughts for you.

My duh moment was today when I told someone I could be at their house on Friday, but totally forgot that I won't even be in town on that day. *smacks self on the forehead**.
    Proudly Creating for:
    The Digi Chick, Dawn by Design & Charm Box Studios

Well, Jamie, I would have loved to have that excuse... unfortunately the forgotten med was the first one I took since July! LOL Actually, the New Year's Eve wine is more likely to be blamed!

LOL Heidi, it happens to me often!

My DOH moment happened today, as I watched my 2 year old force a disc into my DVD-rom drive on my laptop...realizing seconds too late that there was already a disc in the drive. Now I get to take a trip to the Apple Store to have them try to fix it. DOH!

Oh, that's not a DOH moment, that's a gaaaaaahhhhhhh! one!

Thanks, Chloe! Spent a very short visit at the Apple Store, and they were able to pull the discs out of the computer in less than 20 minutes! I was super happy! (And they didn't charge me anything...even better!!!)

Yay!!! Nothing better than good customer service, fast and free, to make a geek-girl happy!