Deep in Wonkaland!

The last several days, I've been knee-deep in chocolate and candies! Luckily they've all been digital! LOL! I help out with promotions & advertising at a local dance/theatre studio. Willy Wonka the Musical is coming up and I've been busy designing promo materials.

I'm done with the Oompa-Loompas now & ready to get back with my chickies!

Oh but if you find some real chocolate, send it my way - I need me some chocolate fix right now, sigh...
    Nathalie - eNKay Design

I wanna see what magical things Christine has created too!!!

Well, the programs aren't a big deal. Lots of technical data, acts, scenes, cast, etc... I did create a ticket for the front, and then I made the programs landscape instead of portrait and printed on goldenrod so that each person was holding a "golden ticket" when they entered the show.

I'm a little hesitant to share the poster, to be honest. Amongst the likes of Donna, Michelle, Nicole, you Photoshop goddesses, I hardly compare. And, I used Comic Sans (tsk, tsk), but my friend loves that font & it is her studio!

I would've liked for the turquoise text to not overlap the chocolate, but because of royalty agreements, it had to be that large.

that's wonderful Christine! most times, the tone of the poster and programs really sets the expectation level for the actual production! and you set the expectation high - makes me want to go see it!!!

Awww....thanks, girls It's definitely been fun!

Great! I've done some stuff for church and whatnot, and it's always best when it's fun and people's requirements don't get in your way too much.

This is a relatively new gig for me with the studio. She's a close friend and my daughter's been taking classes there for 2 1/2 years.

Well, I think it looks awesome, comic sans or no! LOL

That looks amazing!!!
    Jen