TYS Scrap Challenge 2: What do you see?

Hi everyone. It's time for the Tell Your Story Every Day challenge #2! Here's the description of the challenge from the TYS blog:

This week’s challenge is to find (or take!) a photo that needs some explanation and give us the details. Ask yourself: “When I look at this photo, what do I see?” Then start writing!

Maybe you’d like to make your journaling a list with bullet points.

Or maybe you have a lot to say about what you see—paragraphs and paragraphs.

You could even use this challenge as a creative writing exercise with an old photo you know nothing about!

Whatever you do, hunt out those precious details that are in your photos.

Here are the rules for this challenge:

>>Capture your thoughts about what you see in a picture. Pull out the details from all the significant objects in your snapshot.

>>Scrap a page about it.

>>Use whatever scrapbooking supplies you have on hand.[/B] (You don’t have to use something from our shop.) (If you want to do this challenge for Chickie Points, you do need to use 75% TDC Goodies. See specifics below. If you just want to participate in TYS, you can use whatever you please!)

>>Come on back and share your work with us! If you do, your layout could be featured in next week’s post! (Just use the submission form on the TYS blog.)

For Chickie Points:

• You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
    • When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
    • You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
    • For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
    • The deadline for this challenge is January 22nd, 2012.

I can't wait to see your pages!

And thanks for posting this, Kate! You're the best.
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

Here's my layout for this fun challenge!

An easy one. Every pic I have seems to need an explanation!

Here's a link: http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/...t-area&cat=509

Here's mine about the prejudices that people have about DBF and I being overweight / obese.

ETA: can someone check on the blog if my LO got posted there too? I could see a previous LO by someone else and after I posted (or so I thought), I couldn't see anything any more! Ooooops! LOL

EATA (edited again to add): nevermind, now I see my LO on the blog!
    Last edited by chloe; 01-19-2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: And I call myself a geek! Ah ah ah ah!

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be
    I can see your LO on the blog Chloe (and it looks great!!)

and I had a go at this too - as soon as I read it, I knew what I wanted to do it about - silly sentimentla me! here's my link:
    http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/...6277&nocache=1

Great challenge - here is mine just before the deadline. I used papers and elements from Resolutions 2012 Bundle by Kimeric Kreations from the Digichicks Store.
    Last edited by Victoria32; 01-22-2012 at 08:43 AM.