Cool I'm goin' to Austria!

We just put a deposit down on a 3 night, 4 day ski trip in the Austrian Alps! Jaime's Batalion is hosting a family holiday the end of March. I'm so excited to get out of the house and do something fun! Riley will get to take Kinder lessons and Regan and I can play on the little sledding hill. Of course, at the moment I'm tired of the snow... but I'm sure it'll be different there. LOL We're staying at a nice lodge at the "resort" and some close friends will be there with us.

Now I need to work on getting good snow pictures. LOL

Oh - I'm so jeoulous, Laura! I've made an internet friend in Aus., but she probally doesn't live in that part!
    Sounds like you are going to have sooooo much fun! And you deserve that fun!!!

Oh wow! How exciting. Take tons of pics!!!!!!!!!
    Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

How exciting for your family! You definitely deserve a break from all your hard work here! I bet Austria will be beautiful!
    ~Shawna
    My Blog

Creating for:
    Amanda Heimann :: Melissa Bennett :: Kim Wresh

Oh Goodness! Have so much fun!! DH and I just got back from a skiing weekend, and now he wants to buy all of our own equipment, and not rent anymore, LOL! Have a GREAT time! I know you need it!

Have a GREAT time! Let us know if there's anything we can do while you're gone! :-)

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Yay! You'll love it! It's soooo purty! Oh - and make sure you stop by the salt mines - I'll never forget the huge slide! lol!

Talking

I'm going to ski next week... and I can't wait! I'll tell you how to take good snow pictures... well, if I can take any myself! LOL! I'll go in Switzerland (where my parents and brother live and where I grew up) with my niece who's 15 years old, so this will be a great fun!

The only problem is that I'll miss Michelle's workshop since I'll be gone from saturday 18th till Sunday 26th!! I'll do it late, nevermind!

Oh, my, that sounds heavenly! Have an AWESOME time, Laura!
    ~Amy~

Check out my gallery: Click me!

That's so exciting! We're going to Colorodo next week! I can't wait. But I live in FL, so, if anything, I'm sick of the unusually warm weather that we've had this winter!

Have a great time!!

Hi Laura! I live in southern Austria and we have TONS of snow here - you will certainly have a wonderful time. Concerning tonights chat - I dare that means 3 am for me, is this correct?
    Love, Sylvia

Whoopee! I see some scrapping opportunities in your future.

Have fun and relax! You deserve it!
    Aggie
    Blog | Gallery
    Proudly creating for: Angela Barton, Andrea Victoria and Bree Clarkson's Launch Pads

that is awesome. austria is so beautiful. i would really love to get back there one day.
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

Hey Laura, will you stilll be in Germany next winter? We'll be in Italy in the Southern Alps, would love to have you come down and ski by us ;-)

Just how big is your suit case, and would I fit in?
    My sorry, sorry Blog

Wow-what a nice holiday time it will be for you and your family! Austria is gorgeous and the mountains in winter are breath taking! Enjoy!

Awesome News Laura...Have a Great Time!
    Karon
    (car-on)

I'm so jealous! Would love to go to Austria!
    Heather Roselli