Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Template Challenge Febuary 27th

Welcome to our "the-month-is nearly-over" template challenge

Hope, your had a wonderful February and there is still a little bit of creativity left over for the wonderful template provided by our great designer Wishing Well Creations

Look what she made for us:

DOWNLOAD

Well, I'm really a multiple-photo scrapper, so this template challenged me a lot (but that's the reason why we do challenges, isn't it?) but I finally came of with something I like. Used Every Day Moments by geniaBeana Scraps

So now come on and get started , I'm waiting for your wonderful pages.

And last but not least, here is the fine print:

• You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
    • When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
    • You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
    • For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
    • The deadline for this challenge is February 29th.
    Hugs
    Silke

Great template challenge Silke Here's my layout - I used Skyline by Dawn by Design as well as stitching from Stitch Medley Borders by Quirky Twerp:

Last edited by stevens89; 02-27-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Hanging with the Chicks! IntenseMagic's Avatar
    “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well".
    I love this template! Here's my layout with it

Last edited by IntenseMagic; 02-28-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Wow Jan, this is stunning, love it, thanks for playing.
    Hugs
    Silke

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be
    lol these are lovely!! great challenge, and pretty template!

Great template and wonderful creations ladies! I must play too! :-)
    Laurie in Wisconsin
    My LOs at DST and DSA.

Yay! Great template! I'll be playing along later today, I hope!

I'm usually a multi-photo scrapper too... but this worked great for this photo! Thank you!

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be
    lovely template to work with, and such fantastic layouts for inspiration! wow! here is waht I did:

Lena, yours is just stunning!!

Oh love the template, going to download and play right now!

Hanging with the Chicks! jacinda's Avatar
    People say "It's the thought that counts, not the gift", but couldn't people think a little bigger?
    Great template!! Love the layouts so far.

Thanks for hosting the challenge and the great template. Here is what I made using several of the Boutique Collabs from the Digichicks Store

Thank you so much for the pretty template, I loved making my page with it.

Quote Originally Posted by corrin View Post
    Lena, yours is just stunning!!
    1. You are too sweet!
    2. You totally made my day.
    3. Thank you!

Lots of pretties with this template!

Here's my page. My first trip by myself in 2 years was at the beginning of this month. I only took 2 pictures the whole weekend, and they were both shots of the mountains around the hotel. Doh!

Love the template! Here's mine:

[IMG][/IMG]
    Janet

Hanging with the Chicks! jacinda's Avatar
    People say "It's the thought that counts, not the gift", but couldn't people think a little bigger?
    I'm not playing for points, but I did want to play along. Love this template.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast