The DigiChick

Queen of cramming 30hrs into a 24hr day Hanging with the Chicks! wildblueeyez's Avatar

March 2012 Pinspired thread: You pinned it, now create it!

It's a new month - time to start planning Easter projects, Teacher appreciation gifts and end of the year teacher gifts!!!

C'mon, admit it! You are a Pinterest hoarder (just like me!) - you pin and repin all things beautiful (or delicious!) with the thought of "I'm going to make this!"

If this sounds familiar, then this thread is for you!

Each month, we will host an informal challenge here in the forums to help motivate you to create at least one project/recipe/craft/etc. from your Pinterest board. It's just for fun, so no pressure but think how nice it would be to start filling your own "Things I've made" board!!!

We'd love to see the inspiration for your project, so make sure you post a photo of it along with what you created!!

Super Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! stevens89's Avatar
    Well its not really a project, but I did print off the cute poster for my bedroom:

Does that count?

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    Love it Emilie!

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! melissaj17's Avatar
    I made these:

and they were delicious!!!

original source

Yummmm, they look delicious indeed!

Queen of cramming 30hrs into a 24hr day Hanging with the Chicks! wildblueeyez's Avatar
    Ooo love it Emilie!

Those look delicious Melissa!

I made three things from my boards today for a Staff Meeting/Baby shower breakfast. The cinnamon rolls were the biggest hit, and were oh so easy to make!

The theme of the baby shower was Dr. Seuss so I made truffula trees for a centerpiece.

Beautiful and YUMMY, Lisa!!

Here's what I pinned:

Here's what I made this afternoon:

I'm SO excited! The beads are really different pinks--but the color wasn't great in my bathroom when I snapped the pic.

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Fantastic! Yours turned out beautifully!

Thanks! I'm just looking at it now and it's looking really blurry. I need to try to take a better picture tomorrow.

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Beautiful Sinead!!

oh my gosh, I love that necklace Sinead!!

Queen of Unpacking Hanging with the Chicks! SunshineTK's Avatar
    Great projects this month!! Mine aren't very exciting but they WERE Pinspired!

Yogurt dots - inspired by http://pinterest.com/pin/92746073546161412/ -- mine are:

And homemade honey-vanilla coffee creamer
    http://pinterest.com/pin/92746073545783597/
    Laundry detergent and hand soap
    http://pinterest.com/pin/92746073546163185/
    And mine:

I've slacked on doing this.... today was really the first day I've been on pinterest for a few weeks.

Tracy - what is your opinion on the laundry soap? do you think it's cleaning your clothes? (asks the woman who has used Dawn Dish liquid (and still use it as my stain remover!), shampoo and other soaps in a pinch LOL)

Queen of Unpacking Hanging with the Chicks! SunshineTK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wildblueeyez View Post
    I've slacked on doing this.... today was really the first day I've been on pinterest for a few weeks.

Tracy - what is your opinion on the laundry soap? do you think it's cleaning your clothes? (asks the woman who has used Dawn Dish liquid (and still use it as my stain remover!), shampoo and other soaps in a pinch LOL)
    Yes, I think it's working great! I've seen some people post that they add a cup of Oxiclean to the mixture for additional whitening but I haven't noticed any problems without it.