Resolutions in April?? Really??? Well, as they say, "today is the first day of the rest of your life", right?
I would love to help you keep up with your goals, resolutions, OLW, to-do (or not-to-do) lists, challenges and other projects for the year. We are many to take some kind of resolutions (I'll use this one word for practical purposes, to avoid the long list above, but don't feel limited by it!)... and many to forget about them come February! :raise hand:
Starting this April, I invite you to join me in my year-long journey to a better me. I hope we will support each other, laugh together, celebrate our victories and help us overcome the bumps on this road. Each month, I will suggest a theme or journaling prompt (probably linked to the Monthly Collab's theme) to help you spark your creativity, but don't feel like you have to follow it exactly to participate. The only mandatory requirement is to create a LO about your resolutions (again, I use this word loosely).
It can be a check-up LO: how you've been doing, what were your successes and your struggles, what you will change (or not) and why. It can be a visual reminder for the coming month (or week), especially if you focus on a different area each month. It can follow the theme / journaling prompt I will suggest. Whatever you pick, just make sure to journal and to focus on your resolutions/goals/OLW/etc.
This month, the theme is A New Me. Tell us how your resolutions have changed you, or what the "new you" you want to achieve looks like. Is this "new you" thinner/healthier/stronger? Is she more patient/generous/calmer? Does she lives in a more organized/decluttered/peaceful space? Have you noticed changes? Have others noticed changes?
Get inspired by these ideas or create your own topic, and share your page!
My LO, created with the monthly collab "A New Me":
Here is the fine print:
- You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for point.
- When you've finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you nee a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
- You will earn 1 point for participating in this challenge.
- For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
- The deadline for this challenge is April 30th.
I hope you enjoy this challenge, I can't wait to see your LOs!