Happy Valentines Day - Project!

Just wanted to share what I did for Valentines Day for my love, using microsoft photo story 3.

see here

you need to click on the video to get it to play
    John Law - Lucky Husband of Creative Emily
    Here is her LO link
    Our Family Site

Talking

That was so incredibly sweet! She is gonna LOVE that! Thanks so much for sharing.... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY....

John that's awesome!! What a beautiful songs you chose too - this is so wonderful - you're makin' me cry!

Happy Valentine's Day - she's gonna' love love love this
    ~amyjo~

**that's my blog - and there's cool stuff there**
    i have 176 pages done so far this year AND I started my PAPER altered art journal for Easter this year - 6 pages so far!!

what a wonderful gift, she's going to be crying for sure!

You have a beautiful family.

Happy Valentine's Day!

**Creating for Lisa Whitney, Jacque Larsen, and Sweet Shoppe Designs**

Wowsers! That is just wonderful! Really well done!
    My sorry, sorry Blog

That is SO wonderful... I love the panning photos!

Thumbs up Valentine Slideshow - two thumbs way up!

That was absolutely beautiful!! I just love what you did with it. It's making me feel awful for not doing something like that for my DH! I guess I'll have to wait until Father's Day, but I may have to steal some of your song ideas because they are such good choices!!
    Geralyn Hodges
    my blog: www.geralynhodges.blogspot.com

If you are interested in printing your digital scrapbooks in your own library-stitched bound book, then check us out!!
    http://geralynhodges.heritagemakers.com

I'm crying and it's not even for me! Can I borrow you! So very sweet!
    Amy

that is truly one of the most awesome things i have ever seen in my LIFE!!!! She is going to be a sobbing mess!
    you did an AWESOME job!
    VERY impressive!

terra
    Terra
    Proud to Create for:
    {Gina Miller} - {Kimberly Giarrusso}
    {Michelle Underwood} - {Traci Murphy}

He's All Mine Girls

I am the luckiest girl in THEE World.

I was crying during the whole video, He's the most supportive, loving, caring, I could go on and on, He is the best man I know.

What I love about him the most is his Sence of Humor:

As I'm typing his, he's looking at all the comments you guys typed and he's saying them all out loud AGAIN! Just taking all of it in... He's the best.

He's Yelling lines like, "Can I borrow you", "You are the best" Oh, How I love my Johnny!

It was the best Present ever, I can never live up to all of his generous, and sweet ideas, Someday I will Surprise you.

Love you Johnny!
    Being a stay at home mom is the best gift anyone could ever give me.

Wow .....

Thanks for the positive feedback, she loved it too.....

Here is the link for Photostory...very easy to use. Need windows XP!

Someone else asked about seeing more of my wifes photos / photography.... here at FlomFotos.com

Her professional site is at flomdesigns.com

Her / Our family blog is at lifeupnorth.com

Enjoy!
    Here is her LO link
    Our Family Site

Smile How Sweet!

What a wonderful gift! If you don't mind me asking what is the name of the first song you used and who is it sung by...I must have been hiding under a rock but I have never heard it before. It is beautiful! Thanks

Wow- is all I can muster!!! What an amazing job! And not only 1 songs worth- it's almost 10 minutes!!!! Rock on!!!

Songs

1. She thinks she needs me - Andy griggs
    2. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
    3. The good Stuff - Kenny Chesney
    Here is her LO link
    Our Family Site

Thanks!

Wow, I just LOVE that song. Thanks so much for the info. I am making a slide show for my son to play at his first birthday party and a question about photo story 3. Can I burn the final product to a VCD or DVD or is it just for watching on the computer? Thanks again! You are a very cool dude! Not many men would think of doing something like that for their wives...I wish they would though! We are all suckers for that kind of stuff.

Burning Photo Story Movies

Photo Story 3 creates a WMV file, I used Intervideo WinDVD Creator 2.0 to make a DVD for my gal.....Any program that convert a WMV to VCD or DVD will do it....

Link to Intervideo

Good Luck....
    Here is her LO link
    Our Family Site